Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... I just came home from work to find this note my girlfriend left for me...
So... I just came home from work to find this note my girlfriend left for me...
God I love that girl. :-)
[Image: 20141001_183853.jpg]
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
RE: So... I just came home from work to find this note my girlfriend left for me...
(October 1, 2014 at 6:43 pm)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: God I love that girl. :-)
[Image: 20141001_183853.jpg]

Has she got a degree in explosives? or a stash of semtex? perchance?
RE: So... I just came home from work to find this note my girlfriend left for me...
Pics or it didn't happen.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

awwwww...now, that's awesome!
She doesn't have a shotgun does she?
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(October 1, 2014 at 6:58 pm)Brakeman Wrote: She doesn't have a shotgun does she?

Dude ninja'd my post. Big Grin
When she gets home, you should be wearing nothing except a sock on your johnson, à la the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Or don't; I have no clue what women want.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
You're going to be smiling for the rest of the week.
Dying to live, living to die.
Aw shit Sho'nuff...I'm sorry you had to find out this way.....Wink Shades
(couldn't resist man.........)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 1, 2014 at 7:01 pm)Exian Wrote: When she gets home, you should be wearing nothing except a sock on your johnson, à la the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Good idea, just don't confuse it with putting a hot chili pepper on your johnson à la the Redsox.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the "Who would be left" contest! Angrboda 8 640 July 27, 2023 at 6:57 am
Last Post: emjay
  Nobody wants to work anymore Foxaèr 92 6347 October 29, 2021 at 11:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  It's Time I Left The Architect Of Fate 30 2625 August 4, 2021 at 11:19 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Can't get the link to work here but. Brian37 21 1385 July 29, 2021 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: no one
  What is Facebook and do you find it valuable Rhizomorph13 22 1266 July 29, 2020 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Nineteen days left Foxaèr 50 3571 April 30, 2019 at 11:27 am
Last Post: madog
  When Morons Find Each Other Minimalist 7 1047 November 30, 2018 at 11:24 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  What candy came out the year you were born? Foxaèr 23 1713 October 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Any photographers in Louisiana looking for work? popeyespappy 0 537 September 21, 2018 at 8:04 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Your ideal home office/computer pit. Gawdzilla Sama 4 745 August 25, 2018 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama