Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism is a Religion! AF is Proof!
Atheism is a Religion! AF is Proof!
Many of you have put Atheist or Atheism in your "Religious Views" section. So that means Atheism is a religion! So much for the big talk against Atheism being not a religion when you clearly do not practice it yourself. Owned
RE: Atheism is a Religion! AF is Proof!
And then came a time when the troll needs to leave.
Dying to live, living to die.
So "Jesus Christ" is a religion, too, huh?
(October 28, 2014 at 8:08 pm)pocaracas Wrote: So "Jesus Christ" is a religion, too, huh?

As is, apparently, "You believe WHAT?"
Dying to live, living to die.
Thinking
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
OMG! You people do not understand well, do you? Confused Fall

I said "Many of you", not all of you. Some have put gibberish in that section, my post does not apply to them. Some have put their Lord's name, like me. Again it does not apply to us. My post specifically applies to people who have put "Atheism" or "Atheist" in this section. Get it? Dodgy

Again, another case of Atheists half-reading and making their own conclusions, as I pointed out in another thread.
(October 28, 2014 at 8:17 pm)Christian Wrote: OMG! You people do not understand well, do you? Confused Fall

I said "Many of you", not all of you. Some have put gibberish in that section, my post does not apply to them. Some have put their Lord's name, like me. Again it does not apply to us. My post specifically applies to people who have put "Atheism" or "Atheist" in this section. Get it? Dodgy

Again, another case of Atheists half-reading and making their own conclusions, as I pointed out in another thread.

Again, another case of theist wanting to make atheists look "bad"ish... with a terrible argument.
No it is not a religion. It doesn't have a doctrine. We do not shape our lives according to atheism. We don't call off a TV channel, bald a hair style, or clear a color. You do not define something by what it isn't.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Do you think bald is a hair color? If you are/were bald would you list it under hair color? Next.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(October 28, 2014 at 8:17 pm)Christian Wrote: OMG! You people do not understand well, do you? Confused Fall

1 Chelonians 13:15
You talk like a child, you think like a child, you reason like a child.
It's time to become a man, and put the ways of childhood behind you.
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof I Have Proof Amarok 14 982 September 4, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Atheists say something nice about religion & religious folks say nice atheism - go! ErGingerbreadMandude 47 11878 July 17, 2017 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Atheism is a religion Longhorn 38 3234 December 4, 2015 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: ignoramus