Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heads up for theists
Heads up for theists
Stop trying to convert us thank you. We don't want to be saved so stop it so please kindly excuse atheists from the theistic dogma we want no part of it. we have truth, you offer us none so thank you anyways for the offer i don't want a sip of that brand of religious kool ade this flavor of atheist punch is great. oh and don't say you pray for us because the is equivalent to saying fuck you. have a great day or existence and no its not a blessed day you are just lucky enough to wake up because your body is functioning at 100%.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Heads up for theists
(November 3, 2014 at 11:56 pm)dyresand Wrote: Stop trying to convert us thank you. We don't want to be saved so stop it so please kindly excuse atheists from the theistic dogma we want no part of it. we have truth, you offer us none so thank you anyways for the offer i don't want a sip of that brand of religious kool ade this flavor of atheist punch is great. oh and don't say you pray for us because the is equivalent to saying fuck you. have a great day or existence and no its not a blessed day you are just lucky enough to wake up because your body is functioning at 100%.

ROFLOL

What makes you think any of that is going on here? I am a firm believer that is life is to help us seperate ourselves wheat from weeds sheep from goats ect.. My purpose here is to supply you with accurate info so that can be done. Once you make your choice, then that is between you and God. Then my role shifts from one of helping you to one of keeping you from kidding up the choice for the next guy.
Re: RE: Heads up for theists
(November 4, 2014 at 8:46 am)Drich Wrote: My purpose here is to supply you with accurate info

Which you have never done.
(November 4, 2014 at 8:53 am)KUSA Wrote:
(November 4, 2014 at 8:46 am)Drich Wrote: My purpose here is to supply you with accurate info

Which you have never done.

Do you have any specific examples or is your statement inaccurate?
Re: RE: Heads up for theists
(November 4, 2014 at 8:57 am)Drich Wrote:
(November 4, 2014 at 8:53 am)KUSA Wrote: Which you have never done.

Do you have any specific examples or is your statement inaccurate?

Every time you talk about your sky daddy being real.
(November 3, 2014 at 11:56 pm)dyresand Wrote: Stop trying to convert us thank you. We don't want to be saved so stop it so please kindly excuse atheists from the theistic dogma we want no part of it. we have truth, you offer us none so thank you anyways for the offer i don't want a sip of that brand of religious kool ade this flavor of atheist punch is great. oh and don't say you pray for us because the is equivalent to saying fuck you. have a great day or existence and no its not a blessed day you are just lucky enough to wake up because your body is functioning at 100%.

There you go again believing you need attention, yes we care about your eternal destination, but your salvation can only come from the God you have rejected, not us.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(November 4, 2014 at 10:13 am)Godschild Wrote:

There you go again believing you need attention, yes we care about your eternal destination, but your salvation can only come from the God you have rejected, not us.

GC

Which, if true, begs the question as to why you give a fuck?

If you believe you've already accepted and received eternal salvation (???) from, well, whatever it is that you needed saving from, why then spend an entire life droning on and on about it to people who require a little more evidence to believe your claims than 'nothing at all'?

Is the thought of eternal salvation not enough for you or what? you got to make everyone else's life a living hell just to satisfy your own egotism?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(November 4, 2014 at 8:46 am)Drich Wrote:

ROFLOL

What makes you think any of that is going on here? I am a firm believer that is life is to help us seperate ourselves wheat from weeds sheep from goats ect.. My purpose here is to supply you with accurate info so that can be done. Once you make your choice, then that is between you and God. Then my role shifts from one of helping you to one of keeping you from kidding up the choice for the next guy.

Oh, I already know that christians consider themselves better than the "weeds, goats, and etc." that don't believe the same thing they do. To me, christian arrogance is nearly as disgusting as the theology itself.
(November 4, 2014 at 10:28 am)Thackerie Wrote:
(November 4, 2014 at 8:46 am)Drich Wrote: ROFLOL

Oh, I already know that christians consider themselves better than the "weeds, goats, and etc." that don't believe the same thing they do. To me, christian arrogance is nearly as disgusting as the theology itself.

Christians who practice the teachings of Christ know they are no better than anyone else, we're forgiven is the only difference. Christ taught that we are to be the least while here on earth, so that we can be first in the Kingdom. Your perception of Christian intent seems to be quite askew from reality.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(November 4, 2014 at 11:02 am)Godschild Wrote:
(November 4, 2014 at 10:28 am)Thackerie Wrote: Oh, I already know that christians consider themselves better than the "weeds, goats, and etc." that don't believe the same thing they do. To me, christian arrogance is nearly as disgusting as the theology itself.

Christians who practice the teachings of Christ know they are no better than anyone else, we're forgiven is the only difference. Christ taught that we are to be the least while here on earth, so that we can be first in the Kingdom. Your perception of Christian intent seems to be quite askew from reality.

GC

He is right you have the world view of having dominion over the lesser like animals and plants. Literally the bible tell you that you have dominion over plants and animals. Genesis 1:26 you cant deny that. FSM Grin
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... 21stCenturyIconoclast 110 14954 January 12, 2017 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Godscreated