Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff appreciation!
Staff appreciation!
I thought this would be a particularly good time for everyone to let the staff know what a great job they are doing. Ever since I've been here I've seen nothing but professional, unbiased and well thought out staff actions. It's really sad that some people decide that they know more about the way the staff make decisions than the staff do. I have found nothing of any substance in all these wild allegations.

So everyone please, if you think they are doing a good job, post here and let them know Smile I very much appreciate all the hard work you put in. I get a lot out of this forum, and it wouldn't be possible without your continued and dedicated efforts. Bravo, keep up the good work! Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Staff appreciation!
[Image: latest?cb=20111115203647]

Aww shucks.

It makes me almost sad to ban you...almost.

Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Hey rob, you got a little something on your nose! What are you after?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Hey Big Grin Im not after anything. I like to give credit where it is due, and I felt the staff could do with a boost after the recent happenings.

(Edited)
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Maybe you do mean that, but even hints at others, isn't a good idea either. I got called out(pulled over by the admins) for calling some one else out when I first joined, . You may not intend it but when you say "others" it could inadvertently light another fire. Might have simply been better to send a thank you in PM.
Err, OK. Sorry, I didn't mean to cause a problem. Just lock the thread if this is inappropriate then. My bad. I'm not trying to call anyone out for anything. This was meant to be just good will.

Edit: not sure exactly what I've done wrong, but apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Index of my best videos
You've done nothing wrong. Heart
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Thank you Smile I think there must have been some misunderstanding, but I don't even know what. Oh well! You guys are awesome Smile As are most people on the forum.

Index of my best videos
[Image: Volunteer-apperciation-heart5-2-1024x830.jpg]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i keep getting contradictory messages from staff rocinantexyz 12 2423 November 29, 2022 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like. Whateverist 4493 643475 March 31, 2021 at 5:55 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Dear Staff Foxaèr 28 4091 February 5, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What Does This Mean, Oh Staff? Minimalist 24 5607 July 15, 2017 at 1:35 am
Last Post: c172
  Staff Appreciation Thread Shell B 41 7706 December 4, 2016 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  blocking ex staff members Catholic_Lady 68 6432 November 17, 2016 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Staff....Once The Strike Ends...Strange Error Message Minimalist 1 2022 April 5, 2015 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Question for the staff Joods 16 5509 April 1, 2015 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Rayaan Leaves The Staff and the Whole Board Goes To Shit. Minimalist 51 10604 July 12, 2014 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Random Thought For the Staff to Consider Minimalist 3 2097 April 30, 2014 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist