Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I normally tell Jehovah's Witnesses
to Fuck off. But today an elderly woman walked up to my car and "witnessed " to me. She asked me if I thought things were getting better, worse, or staying the same. I politely replied that the answer to that depends on how you want to look at it.

I just couldn't bring myself to trip this woman up with logic because she looked like a 70 year old grandmother.

Anyway here is what she gave me. Typical bullshit. [Image: 214d65c64e9a83de4cbaa53e78bc599b.jpg][Image: 7e8398c737a725f30fa08e2d24f6a18c.jpg]
RE: I normally tell Jehovah's Witnesses
Yeah it has happened to me and I reacted with kindness. She delivered me a paper with philosophical questions about god
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

That's the new way they're trying to sucker you in.

I still tell them I have no interest in their fairy-tales and move on.
Dying to live, living to die.
In more than fifty years I haven't got a close encounter. They're standing in the subway stations with their watchtower, but if you don't actively approach, they mind their own business. Once it came pretty close when I was just leaving my flat when they were pestering my neighbour.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Normally what i say starwars jesus is pretty cool but starwars jesus isn't my thing.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Starwars Jesus?
I just ask them to show me what Satan ever did besides piss off god and they usually just go away. I did have one that actually engaged in a discussion. I may have converted them or at least gave them some food for thought.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
Quote:because she looked like a 70 year old grandmother.

All that means is that she's probably been pissing people off for a long, long time.
That's funny, I had a really similar experience with Jehovah witnesses recently. Now I was staying with some friends and looking after their pitbull, which normally never barks at anyone, and it went berserk at the JWs. So they declined to come in, left their pamphlets and left. Good dog!
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(March 4, 2015 at 9:54 pm)KUSA Wrote: Starwars Jesus?

Jehovas witnesses religion is tied into scifi with a starwars vibe so if you are good enough when you die you get to rule over your own planet. satan i mean darth vader is the brother to luke - aka starwars jesus and he is jealous that luke got his own planet so you know where this is going there is videos on it on the bible reloaded.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do invented saints tell us about Christianity? Fake Messiah 132 11780 November 22, 2019 at 9:19 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  How much of my personal experience should I tell the world? Der/die AtheistIn 10 1409 January 18, 2019 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Tell Me Again How Your Bullshit Is Spreading in Africa, Xtians! Minimalist 9 1368 July 21, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Should I tell my parents I faked being christian? Der/die AtheistIn 26 5685 January 15, 2018 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness child abuse zebo-the-fat 13 2754 November 20, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Tell All Book Says Pat Robertson Full of Shit Minimalist 12 3542 September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Tell Me Again How Great Fucking Xtians Are Minimalist 44 13360 June 26, 2017 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God JacquelineDeane55 78 20931 June 10, 2017 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Paul's 500 witnesses. Jehanne 131 38534 May 14, 2017 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did Jesus Christ ever tell a joke ? The Wise Joker 12 2698 January 31, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0