Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cruz Ship sets out to sink.
The Cruz Ship sets out to sink.
Texas moron Ted Cruz announces his run to become fodder for late night comics.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/23...93388.html
RE: The Cruz Ship sets out to sink.
I wish the republican party would treat him and Scott walker very kindly so they would have the chance to collapse totally in the national election.
All the libs reading this, these guys are slick, they are masters at double speak and getting voters to vote against their own self interests. I am dead serious. Take a moment every day to motivate the sane to counter these nutbags, every voice counts. They think long term and so should we.

In other news Fallon, Coco and Jon have released statements in response to Ted's announcement "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!"

(March 23, 2015 at 7:13 am)Chuck Wrote: I wish the republican party would treat him and Scott walker very kindly so they would have the chance to collapse totally in the national election.

In they eyes of a fundy, the unsuspecting skeptic, had better know the truth they have no facts. Cause the eyes of a fundy are upon you, any facts you use they won't see, when you're in Texas look behind you, cause that's where the fundy's gonna be.
Where was Cruz born?
I heard this on NPR this morning, along with expectations that Marco Rubio and Rand Paul are expected to announce soon.

I guess I'm voting for the Dems again...
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
I want to see his citizenship papers!

Huffington post said today that about 60% of what he says is not true, as checked by politico. Sounds on par at least he is 40% better then Faux news!
After a guy with an arab name, it's fitting you USians would have a president with a spanish last name.
10 years from now, you'll see some guy with a chinese last name applying! Tongue
I told my wife today that if he becomes president, we're moving to Canada.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
What is the point? We will just export our religious bullshit up there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jay Leno sets speed record onlinebiker 13 528 November 13, 2021 at 11:10 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Space Ship Two crashes, one dead. c172 9 1982 November 1, 2014 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris