Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana Pizzeria Won't Serve Gay Couples
Indiana Pizzeria Won't Serve Gay Couples
I wonder if this business just put themselves out of business with this national exposure. I sure as hell wouldn't give them any business if I was a local.

NEVER mix business and politics.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/indiana...ar-AAajvps
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: Indiana Pizzeria Won't Serve Gay Couples
Ugh.

Quote:"If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no," Memories Pizza owner Crystal O'Connor told ABC 57. "We are a Christian establishment."

"We are assholes"
Maybe if they didn't want to serve the gays, they should've opened their business in a place where the gays don't live. 
Which would be...ummm... I think maybe.....uuuuh...
I can see a whole Twitter campaign of customers at #whydidn'ttheirgodtellthemi'mgay

bragging how these fools don't know shit.
"If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no," Memories Pizza owner Crystal O'Connor told ABC 57. "We are a Christian establishment."

If a Christian came in with an appendix about to burst, we would have to turn them away. This is an atheist hospital.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I can just see Jesus himself: "No, tax collector! No, prostitute! I will not make your pizza but I will gladly eat it with you!"
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
They haven't exactly made friends. Their facebook page has been taken over at this point.

Idiots. Who wants pizza at their wedding, anyway?
Oh oh oh.. Link to their FB page... I need to be nosy. And maybe make a comment or three.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Quote:ABC also spoke to her father: "That's a lifestyle that you choose, I choose to be heterosexual, they choose to be homosexual--why should I be beat over the head because they choose that lifestyle?"

Why would pops have to choose to be heterosexual? Thinking
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Memories-...08?fref=ts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Won't Hear From The WLB On This One Minimalist 4 528 September 19, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  The WLB Won't Be Sucking Macron's Dick Anymore Minimalist 2 419 April 29, 2018 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Whoops...We Fucked Up. Why Won't You Help Us? Minimalist 10 1121 March 20, 2018 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I Guess Indiana Has No Pressing Problems Minimalist 11 1678 December 31, 2017 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Gay couples denied full marriage benefits in Texas Aoi Magi 18 2776 December 8, 2017 at 4:12 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Uncle Vladdy Won't Like This Minimalist 3 437 July 31, 2017 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Yay. We Won! Minimalist 13 3860 July 10, 2017 at 12:39 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  And the Shovel Won! Minimalist 22 5815 July 1, 2017 at 2:11 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Something To Think About - But We Won't Because We Never Do Minimalist 6 1958 June 28, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Oh My, This Won't Work Out Well Minimalist 26 9192 June 24, 2017 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: vorlon13