Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Allah simply testing the Palestinains?
Is Allah simply testing the Palestinains?
The more I learn about the various religions and their effect on people the more upset I become. With each new news story and chapter of the Quran I read the angrier I become. I feel like I'm becoming more and more of a so-called "Millitant Atheist". I assume this is natural.

It really hate it when people are told their suffering is necessary and their deity knows best. It is especially bad when Muhammadans do it because these people will lament about Palestine but I know that they won't ever say that Allah is "doing what's best for Palestine" or "testing the people of Palestine". Yet they have the audacity to cite verses such as Quran 2:155 when Stephen Fry talk about how evil deities are (remember the RTÉ interview?). It's always the fault of the Zionists that control the world and never the fault of Allah (who could easily stop their suffering).

Quran 2:155
"Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,"

Allah causing the Palestinians to suffer? If that wasn't bad enough, the Quran even says that power is given and taken away from whom Allah pleases. Therefore, we can assume that Allah gave power to the Jews and took it away from the Palestinians.

Quran 3:26
"Say: "O Allah! Lord of Power (And Rule), Thou givest power to whom Thou pleasest, and Thou strippest off power from whom Thou pleasest: Thou enduest with honour whom Thou pleasest, and Thou bringest low whom Thou pleasest: In Thy hand is all good. Verily, over all things Thou hast power."

But hang on, I thought Allah hated the Jews? That's confusing...or least until we look at another verse. It seems that Allah has forced the Jews to be the nasty people Muhammadans always seem to grieve about:
Quran 9:77
"So He hath put as a consequence hypocrisy into their hearts, (to last) till the Day, whereon they shall meet Him: because they broke their covenant with Allah, and because they lied (again and again)."

So Allah took away the free will of the Jews too? Now it all makes sense. However, there is one more verse, Quran 22:39, that I want to cite:
"To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid;-"

So the Quran says that if Allah is unwilling or unable to protect you then you should fight. Is this verse an admission that Allah is a weak deity? I wish people would read their Qurans more instead of producing crap like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsFHuI625bI

RE: Is Allah simply testing the Palestinains?
Actually Israel is killing them willy-nilly and the non-existent fucking allah has nothing to do with it.
(April 10, 2015 at 11:51 am)Minimalist Wrote: Actually Israel is killing them willy-nilly and the non-existent fucking allah has nothing to do with it.
I think that's what the Ummah secretly think too, so I'm just pointing out the double standards and hypocrisy of believers. Then again, they do say that Allah knows best so maybe it's for the best that people are getting slaughtered everyday. More evidence for either a deity that doesn't value human life or no deity at all.

Oddly, I think people find some sort of solace in thinking that whatever is going on is not "their fault" but rather that they are pawns in some sort of invisible cosmic game of Stratego.

You know, to listen to the story in the fucking bible, a couple of million Hebrews sat on their asses waiting for "god" to redeem them instead of rising up and rebelling against the Egyptians.  Same sort of idea.  
(April 10, 2015 at 11:51 am)Minimalist Wrote: Actually Israel is killing them willy-nilly and the non-existent fucking allah has nothing to do with it.

You should have been here in France when Israel retaliated against Hamas. There were manifestations against the Jews and Israel, Jewish shops were attacked in Paris, and yes, demonstrations in every major city in France.

Only a few days ago in Syria, many Palestinians were beheaded by ISIS and they are being treated even worse than the Israelis treat the Palestinians in Gaza. The total number of manifestations/demonstrations against ISIS in France amounted to a big fat zero. So, all in all, thanks to the media, Israel is painted as the enemy and the bad guy and Hamas/Palestine the good guys so they get support from around the world. My own opinion is this, I do feel sorry for the Palestinians, but if they want peace, then they should STOP voting for a terrorist organisation who does NOT give one single fuck about their own peoples welfare. People and liberals should stop with the anti-Israel already. By the same token, I am not saying that Israel is as white as snow in all of this, but it pisses me off to see people reacting like sheep and believe every single word of the liberal press, when they don't know a damn thing about Israel and the situation, apart from the usual "well, the land belongs to the Palestinians." Apart from that, they cannot develop the argument any further.
Quote: Israel is painted as the enemy and the bad guy

They are bad guys.  Somebody fires a rocket that lands in an empty field and they use it as an excuse to massacre 1,500 civilians.  Oh, and then Netan-yahoo calls for an election because he has just shown what a big cock he has by unleashing his army on essentially defenseless people.

Wake up.
God favored the people of Israel when they showed patience in oppression and per Quran, this was a huge trial. But the believers pray as Ibrahim prays, that not to make them a trial to the oppressing people. 

But God has favored the oppressed over the oppressors per hadiths I am familiar with.

Nothing happens except by God's permission, but it doesn't mean everything he permits and wills he truly desires. 
It's a fairy tale, M/K.  Get over it.
(April 10, 2015 at 3:44 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote: Israel is painted as the enemy and the bad guy

They are bad guys.  Somebody fires a rocket that lands in an empty field and they use it as an excuse to massacre 1,500 civilians.  Oh, and then Netan-yahoo calls for an election because he has just shown what a big cock he has by unleashing his army on essentially defenseless people.

Wake up.

I did say that, I wasn't painting them in any other way. So, nothing to say about what Isis did to the Palestinians then, or is it because it wasn't the Israelis that you simply don't care? From what you took from my post, you give me the impression that the only time the Palestinians matter in your life is when Israel "attacks", them. If you cannot be impartial and see it as it is, then there is nothing more to discuss on the matter. If you can say "it pains me to see the Palestinians suffer at the hands of the Israelis, and it also pains me to see them suffering at the hands of a extreme muslim group", then you can be considered neutral. However, I don't get the impression of objectivity unless it is the Israelis committing the atrocities.

(April 10, 2015 at 9:22 am)MrNoMorePropaganda Wrote: The more I learn about the various religions and their effect on people the more upset I become. With each new news story and chapter of the Quran I read the angrier I become. I feel like I'm becoming more and more of a so-called "Millitant Atheist". I assume this is natural.

It really hate it when people are told their suffering is necessary and their deity knows best. It is especially bad when Muhammadans do it because these people will lament about Palestine but I know that they won't ever say that Allah is "doing what's best for Palestine" or "testing the people of Palestine". Yet they have the audacity to cite verses such as Quran 2:155 when Stephen Fry talk about how evil deities are (remember the RTÉ interview?). It's always the fault of the Zionists that control the world and never the fault of Allah (who could easily stop their suffering).

Quran 2:155
"Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere,"

Allah causing the Palestinians to suffer? If that wasn't bad enough, the Quran even says that power is given and taken away from whom Allah pleases. Therefore, we can assume that Allah gave power to the Jews and took it away from the Palestinians.

Quran 3:26
"Say: "O Allah! Lord of Power (And Rule), Thou givest power to whom Thou pleasest, and Thou strippest off power from whom Thou pleasest: Thou enduest with honour whom Thou pleasest, and Thou bringest low whom Thou pleasest: In Thy hand is all good. Verily, over all things Thou hast power."

But hang on, I thought Allah hated the Jews? That's confusing...or least until we look at another verse. It seems that Allah has forced the Jews to be the nasty people Muhammadans always seem to grieve about:
Quran 9:77
"So He hath put as a consequence hypocrisy into their hearts, (to last) till the Day, whereon they shall meet Him: because they broke their covenant with Allah, and because they lied (again and again)."

So Allah took away the free will of the Jews too? Now it all makes sense. However, there is one more verse, Quran 22:39, that I want to cite:
"To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged;- and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid;-"

So the Quran says that if Allah is unwilling or unable to protect you then you should fight. Is this verse an admission that Allah is a weak deity? I wish people would read their Qurans more instead of producing crap like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsFHuI625bI

By the same token, for someone to hate Israel and the Jews so much, he totally forgot that the baseball team that he supports is Jewish, and also, the fact that he is using Israeli-made chips in his computer to get his message across stinks of fucking hypocrisy in the highest order. Same goes for muslims who detest the Jews, Israel and zionists in general. They also hate the founder of Facebook, yet he is described as a zionist.
(April 10, 2015 at 3:48 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: God favored the people of Israel when they showed patience in oppression and per Quran, this was a huge trial. But the believers pray as Ibrahim prays, that not to make them a trial to the oppressing people. 

But God has favored the oppressed over the oppressors per hadiths I am familiar with.

Nothing happens except by God's permission, but it doesn't mean everything he permits and wills he truly desires. 
I am quite confused by your statement. In particular, when you say "doesn't mean everything he permits and wills he truly desires". That confused me because, and maybe I'm misconstruing here, that appears contradict the prior statement which says "nothing happens without God's permission".

You first you say only what Allah wills happens and then you seem to say that that not everything that Allah wants happens (even though only what Allah has given permission for happens). If the first statement is true than the second statement should be false, and if the second statement is true than the first statement should be false.

Edit: I'm confused. Sorry if it doesn't make sense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 7 289 March 30, 2024 at 9:26 am
Last Post: viocjit
  France is Simply Saying Non to the Abayah Leonardo17 41 2970 December 5, 2023 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Huolpoch
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1772 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? ReptilianPeon 246 31194 March 23, 2022 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Rainbow Allah is ENERGY Mahdi Ibrahim 232 15732 March 8, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: DarthFritz82
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12786 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3266 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5405 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 583 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5122 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13