Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars New Teaser
Star Wars New Teaser
[DIES]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Star Wars New Teaser
Loved the image of the downed Imperial carrier!!
Shock Panic Panic Panic
As much as I fear Disney shitting all over this franchise, I can now hardly wait until Christmas!
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Iconic music never fails to give me chills.

I have no idea if this will be any good and I don't want to even think about it. Let one not speculate on quality, thus one minimizes risk of disappointment.

Loved the image of the crashed cruiser tho.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
That's a Imperial class Star Destroyer. Geez, it's like you guys had never watched Star Wars before.
(April 16, 2015 at 5:20 pm)SnakeOilWarrior Wrote: As much as I fear Disney shitting all over this franchise, I can now hardly wait until Christmas!

I completely understand and share your fear. I don't think they will make the mistake of including a Jar Jar Binks character. They'll have a hard time fucking up a story when there is a whole series of Star War stories to select from. My fear is that they'll try to do too much in too little time.
(April 16, 2015 at 5:20 pm)SnakeOilWarrior Wrote: As much as I fear Disney shitting all over this franchise, I can now hardly wait until Christmas!

Unlike with Star Trek, Star Wars after anakin skywalker as no room for being made worse by Disney or JJ Abrams.

Angel

(April 16, 2015 at 5:35 pm)Surgenator Wrote:

I completely understand and share your fear. I don't think they will make the mistake of including a Jar Jar Binks character. They'll have a hard time fucking up a story when there is a whole series of Star War stories to select from. My fear is that they'll try to do too much in too little time.
It's not the Jar Jar binks character, it is all the other  prequel characters  starting with anakin skywalker that pulverized the ruin of the franchise left behind by return of the Jedi.
(April 16, 2015 at 5:35 pm)Surgenator Wrote: They'll have a hard time fucking up a story when there is a whole series of Star War stories to select from.

I don't think they'll use any existing story lines just Like Paramount has never used any of the Star Trek novels to make a movie. My biggest fear from Disney is them dumbing it down to the point of being just another kids movie. It really depends on who's making the film. If Disney's in complete creative control, it'll be shit. If someone else is doing it and Disney is just branding it (Pirates of the Caribbean) then there's hope.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
JJ Abrams is in charge. I don't give a shit about his Star Trek work, but I've liked his other movies. And this FEELS like Star Wars.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your favorite Star Trek Universe Alien Foxaèr 27 1067 November 28, 2020 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Things I'd have liked to see in Star Wars The Valkyrie 40 1969 November 4, 2020 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Star Trek Picard - Teaser Fake Messiah 60 6018 October 7, 2019 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Star Trek Voyager S04 E05 - Revulsion Duty 11 670 January 19, 2019 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Alan V
  Anyone seen: Solo, the new Star Wars cash cow wanna-be Whateverist 65 6537 May 29, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Star Wars: The Last Jedi FIRST TRAILER! Aegon 93 13078 November 2, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Star Trek Discovery, your thoughts? Mechaghostman2 65 12429 October 18, 2017 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Star Trek: Discovery BrianSoddingBoru4 47 9941 May 22, 2017 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Why I don't view Star Wars the same way now. Brian37 58 12413 May 8, 2017 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I hate Star Trek fans doing this. Brian37 40 4782 September 1, 2016 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah