Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
teen has consensual sex with female teen
Hi everyone.

So, how do y'all feel about this? Personally, I think it's very unfair. The dude was lied to! And now he faces 25 years as a sex offender for believing a lie?? This is something that can destroy his life.

I obiously don't condone this behavior, but I do think the sex offender list is for dangerous predators, not people who engage in merely "inappropriate behavior."

http://reason.com/blog/2015/06/16/male-t...ith-female
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: teen has consensual sex with female teen
This is 'Murrica.  There is no idea which can't be overdone to death.

Of course it is ridiculous.  Our "judicial system" is a disgrace.

IF you can track down a Frontline piece called "Solitary Nation" ( should be on Youtube) check it out.  It deals with prisoners in solitary confinement.  When it drives them nuts so that they act out they are given...you guessed it....MORE time in solitary.

You can't make this shit up.
Yes, you can get put on the sex offender's list for things that still put you miles away from the kind of person most people think of when they think sex offender.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

That whole American sex offender registry business is overshooting the mark by a thousand miles. As far as I understand it, you can even get there when taking a leak in public and someone takes offense.

Not to get me wrong, I've got nothing against child molesters and rapists getting there, but this is ludicrous and ruins the guys life for life. He will never be able to land a decent job or get into a serious relationship because that bulb is always shining over his head.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Hell, you can get on the sex offenders list by taking a piss in an alley if someone sees you.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
You are even more correct than you know, Ab.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/res...enalty.htm
The only real fix would be to break rulings down to a case by case call. I can't imagine that happening.
(June 17, 2015 at 2:48 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Hell, you can get on the sex offenders list by taking a piss in an alley if someone sees you.

That's kind of what I said.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 17, 2015 at 2:58 pm)abaris Wrote:
(June 17, 2015 at 2:48 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Hell, you can get on the sex offenders list by taking a piss in an alley if someone sees you.

That's kind of what I said.

Yeah, posted right after you and I'm too lazy to change it.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

What if I took a dump in an alley?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Madison Cawthorn Sex Tape Released Divinity 26 4336 May 6, 2022 at 4:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 433 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1674 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Saudi Arabia accused of torturing female activists by electrocution and flogging WinterHold 6 642 November 24, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  We officially now have MALE, FEMALE and X ignoramus 30 2264 October 25, 2018 at 7:21 am
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  Trump Adminstration Pushes Abstinence Only Sex Education The Industrial Atheist 35 4139 April 9, 2018 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Teen golfer placed 1st in golf tournament, denied the trophy because she's a girl Divinity 14 1688 October 27, 2017 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Report: British Teen Sex Slaves Fed Into Meat Grinders By Muslims scoobysnack 27 8076 May 22, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Sex club poses as church. brewer 11 3386 May 14, 2017 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  No constitutional right to consensual BDSM acts? Clueless Morgan 38 3799 March 25, 2016 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: robvalue