Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy Shit
Holy Shit
Who would have believed it? The catholic church is so toxic even some LAWYERS shied away from defending them.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2010041...5UQG1.html

Quote:"It deepened in me a sense of the importance of defense work when you could have effectively prominent law firms refuse to serve a client because they thought it was too controversial for their bottom line - that it might affect their image. That annoyed me."

Rest easy, though. They finally found one with even less decency than your average lawyer.
RE: Holy Shit
When I read the title of this thread, I thought that someone had copy and pasted the bible into it.
A reasonable assumption.

Big Grin
hahah, I get it now...
very true (In my perception of course...)

I'm tired of hearing of the catholic church... it's been all over the place lately... Yahoo, TV, forums, etc..
have they ever thought of just ignoring them? lol
--- RDW, 17
"Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
[Image: truthyellow.jpg]
Why?

The time to ignore them is when they are not up to their upper lips in dog shit.

These are fun times!

Big Grin
Wink Shades
(April 17, 2010 at 11:09 pm)Shell B Wrote: When I read the title of this thread, I thought that someone had copy and pasted the bible into it.

I really thought it would be a picture of Jesus taking a dump.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Wot... no Batman!Huh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The problem with "Holy Places". onlinebiker 28 2352 March 8, 2020 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Gender of Holy Spirit TwoKnives99 31 4745 November 17, 2018 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Why We don't take your Holy Scriptures Seriously vulcanlogician 75 7797 October 25, 2018 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  First Holy Communion (reflections) vulcanlogician 39 5718 May 13, 2018 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Finding the holy grail ignoramus 3 1027 May 4, 2018 at 8:25 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  How can you explain the miracle of the Holy Fire? Thracian 42 10939 April 23, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  This Will Cause Believers To Lose Their Shit Minimalist 36 8533 March 30, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
Music Are the holy angels like the time-cops? theBorg 150 18642 October 11, 2016 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  The Holy Horseshit...No Matter Who Wrote It...Is The Problem Minimalist 7 4028 December 12, 2015 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Religious friend dumps pile of shit in my facebook inbox. Too thick to tear apart. DespondentFishdeathMasochismo 28 8500 November 30, 2015 at 4:44 am
Last Post: Mudhammam