Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:55 pm

Poll: Do you have a facebook account?
This poll is closed.
yes
79.31%
23 79.31%
no
20.69%
6 20.69%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook users?
Wink 
Facebook users?
Curious to know how many avid forum users are also active on facebook!

I'd also like to connect on facebook with some of you, if you  will have me as a fb friend. Smile

Send me a PM if you wanna connect on facebook! If I recognize your username from a discussion we've had, or from PM's, I will add you to my friend's list. Lol, I just need to be sure you're a legit person from here, and not some psycho serial killer. Wink
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: Facebook users?
I need the account to keep up with friends and family who are often very far away. Sure, I will send you a pm.
(July 7, 2015 at 7:16 pm)Nope Wrote: I need the account to keep up with friends and family who are often very far away. Sure, I will send you a pm.

Since we are military, we move all the time! Plus, I have family who live in a different country lol.

Needless to say, I stay very active on facebook to keep in touch with everyone!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(July 7, 2015 at 7:16 pm)Nope Wrote: I need the account to keep up with friends and family who are often very far away. Sure, I will send you a pm.
At the beginning I too used Facebook for that but now it's much more than that. Mostly I'm using it to find people who share the same views as mine (this is how I found WFLAtheism on FB). And it also works as a free image hosting. Tongue 
@Catholic_Lady, I'll send you a personal message with the link of my FB profile.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
(July 7, 2015 at 7:27 pm)Atheist_BG Wrote:
At the beginning I too used Facebook for that but now it's much more than that. Mostly I'm using it to find people who share the same views as mine (this is how I found WFLAtheism on FB). And it also works as a free image hosting. Tongue 
@Catholic_Lady, I'll send you a personal message with the link of my FB profile.

Ahhhh, I love facebook!

-walsh
Sorry luv, no can do.
The wife can't distinquish between anonymous fb forum colleagues and desperados trying to latch on!
She ....just....doesn't.....care! (Bloody paranoid womem!)  Shy
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Yeah, I check FB every day.

Be warned, however, that I frequently post atheist related things on my wall, and some are seriously critical of all things religious.
Dying to live, living to die.
I won't post my page in here, only since no one else is, and I thought that was a breach of rules anyhow. But I certainly do use FB. Mainly family connections and games.

If anyone wants it, PM me with your info as well. If not, then...go...cook dinner.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(July 7, 2015 at 7:39 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Sorry luv, no can do.
The wife can't distinquish between anonymous fb forum colleagues and desperados trying to latch on!
She ....just....doesn't.....care! (Bloody paranoid womem!)  Shy

No problem! Completely understand. Good for you for respecting your wife!

(July 7, 2015 at 7:41 pm)Beccs Wrote: Yeah, I check FB every day.

Be warned, however, that I frequently post atheist related things on my wall, and some are seriously critical of all things religious.

I already have a couple facebook friends that do that. Wink

-walsh
If anyone wants to add me, my name is Rorie Meadows. A unique name as far as I'm aware, so shouldn't be too difficult Tongue Just let me know on here if you sent me a request so I know to accept Smile
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As Seen on Facebook . . . Shell B 289 27101 August 10, 2021 at 10:19 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What is Facebook and do you find it valuable Rhizomorph13 22 1266 July 29, 2020 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Let's heathenize facebook Foxaèr 8 1029 March 21, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Is there ever a time when AF is devoid of users? Jehanne 17 1725 September 8, 2017 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Minds, Facebook alternative Foxaèr 0 623 July 28, 2017 at 9:34 am
  Uh-oh, maybe Facebook is finally gone Foxaèr 7 1558 June 16, 2017 at 10:02 am
  Facebook Expired 63 4155 July 17, 2016 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Can Facebook be a dick? Foxaèr 17 1714 May 24, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: abaris
Rainbow A Thread For Sad And Lonely Internet Users Excited Penguin 36 3923 May 17, 2016 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Your Top 5 favorite users on AF forums you want to have dinner with ErGingerbreadMandude 294 38408 February 25, 2016 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Jackalope