Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam is the real deal
Islam is the real deal
There are many scintific facts in quran that would proof to any one that quran is the word of god and god exists one .
one of them is the embryology of humans who drove many doctors to believe that quran is indeed the word of god.
Ready to answer any questions
RE: Islam is the real deal
What are scintific facts?
He must mean when fucking allah split the moon in half.
Man oh man, where to start? where to start?

JesusHChrist in a sidecar this one looks rich for chew toy-ness. Too bad I just ate lunch. Burp!

Please give us some facts Oh Wise One! Some fact only a "God" would know. Something specific and not vague or subject to bullshit interpretation.

Oh and when Mohamed flew on his Horsey-thingy to Jerusalem, why cum did he not get cold up in the air? Cuz it's the Middle-East! Durrrr....
(July 11, 2015 at 7:56 pm)JesusHChrist Wrote: Man oh man, where to start? where to start?

JesusHChrist in a sidecar this one looks rich for chew toy-ness. Too bad I just ate lunch. Burp!

Please give us some facts Oh Wise One! Some fact only a "God" would know. Something specific and not vague or subject to bullshit interpretation.

In before the post hoc bullshit interpretation.
My money's on Nathan Poe.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
My question is, what makes you think your opinion is regarded as important enough to merit attention?

I don't look for medical assistance at the supermarket, and I don't look for spiritual advice online.

Kthxbai.

I'm a bit rusty on the Koran. Please remind me which part deals with the design and construction of IEDs. There are these people in my neighborhood who mocked my backwardness and hurt my feelings . . .
[Image: full-of-shit.jpg?w=640]
We've all heard the 'embryology proves the Quran' rubbish.  In what scintific [sic] sense, is an embryo the same as a blood clot?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7731 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  The real message of Islam. WinterHold 97 11390 November 16, 2015 at 7:52 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Top three consequences of Iran deal mralstoner 15 3080 August 7, 2015 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5421 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33617 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet