Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dude it's called a condom
Dude it's called a condom
http://youtu.be/2QXyNGeqh1s

So this poopy head obviously has no idea how to use a condom
RE: Dude it's called a condom
Omg I just laughed at the story, but I feel bad for it.

Her "mediocre guy" theory has legs even if it's not that realistic. Good looking guys can afford to treat a girl/guy like shit because they know they have more lined up. In my experience, it does hold up.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Trolls have girls lined up as well, trust me on this.....females aren't that picky.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I feel really bad for that kid. That he is so unwilling to take care of a kid he made that he would think to find a body double. You have to really want to hurt a person to do something like this.
(July 18, 2015 at 10:49 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Trolls have girls lined up as well, trust me on this.....females aren't that picky.

I don't what women you're around but we're plenty picky
LOL<you may be, yall....aint.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 18, 2015 at 10:52 pm)Rhythm Wrote: LOL<you may be, yall....aint.  Wink

If you say so
I cannot, in good conscience, look at a thread titled "It's called a condom" without linking to this scene from Teen Witch. Go forward to 1:00 for the relevant portion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqvOPeHgDlM
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
What a loser.

Man up and take care of your kid.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Moderator Notice
Please don't post threads with links/ videos and no commentary of your own. Please add at least a description of what the video entails. Thank you
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I called it. onlinebiker 3 468 July 19, 2021 at 12:07 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it.... Brian37 16 1917 May 8, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Dude, Where's My Tiger? Brian37 19 977 February 13, 2019 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Now it's called the Kingdom of eSwatini' vorlon13 10 1132 April 19, 2018 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  I Wonder If She Called Him A Fucking Moron Too? Minimalist 8 1577 December 12, 2017 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  White House Doesn't Want It Called Trump Care Minimalist 32 6948 March 15, 2017 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Dolce and Gabbana called children born through IVF "synthetic" zebo-the-fat 16 2724 March 15, 2015 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist