Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why homosexuality is forbidden in islam
Why homosexuality is forbidden in islam
I've been asked this question thousands of times and I arrived at a point that the only way to discuss it should be with facts and statistics and scientific methods.

First lets list the points of view why homosexuality occur in older days it was always attributed to psychological causes but by the nineties it was considered bothe gentic and psychological some theists argue that as a lie but I wont cause it's pointless to say things and arrive at a dead end in the discussion I will adress it as genetic only.

So in atheists words a gay person can't help it but to be gay.

I will use two methods statistics and comparasion

First being gay is bad for u in a matter of fact a gay person is at higher risk for diseases and rectal cancer

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/house-...r-benghazi

Some might argue they're only hurting themselves I don't believe that regarding the fact that the welfare of a society is everybody's business but let's assume it's ok .

Second if u gave gays the right to practice their rituals u must give it to others such as zoophiles and sado maso couples .
Some might say it's ok with them as these aren't hurting anyone else too .

Third in med school we've been introduced to a notion called violent genes which exist in some people giving them tendencies (like the gay tendencies) to commit crime and when the study had been made the majority of criminals have them and some others have them and didn't commit crimes they controlled these tendencies.
We can deduct from that
That gay people can suppress these tendencies even if they're genetic.

And if u gave gay people the right to practice homosexuality why not give the same right to people with violent genes some might argue that gays aren't hurting anyone (except themselves of course) will what if these violent people demanded to practice these tendencies with other people like them an others who concent to it and demanded to have their own clubs where they practice these tendencies!!!

So from above we will have a community with homosexuality and killing rings is that considered as an evolution of society! for me it's not that's ancient Rome!!!!!!
RE: Why homosexuality is forbidden in islam
(July 19, 2015 at 5:47 am)huss88ein Wrote: [...]
[...]
How about muslims suppress this tendency to being ignorant sanctimonious muppets, hmmm?

Nah, didn't think so...

Also - put some more exclamation marks there - that will REALLY convince us... lol
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(July 19, 2015 at 5:47 am)huss88ein Wrote: Second if u gave gays the right to practice their rituals u must give it to others such as zoophiles and sado maso couples .
[Image: facepalm30.gif]

(July 19, 2015 at 5:47 am)huss88ein Wrote: Third in med school we've been introduced to a notion called violent genes which exist in some people giving them tendencies (like the gay tendencies) to commit crime and when the study had been made the majority of criminals have them and some others have them and didn't commit crimes they controlled these tendencies.
We can deduct from that

And if u gave gay people the right to practice homosexuality why not give the same right to people with violent genes some might argue that gays aren't hurting anyone (except themselves of course) will what if these violent people demanded to practice these tendencies with other people like them an others who concent to it and demanded to have their own clubs where they practice these tendencies!!!

Because that would affect other people in a bad way, unlike with gay people..

Maybe they should make a law that would prevent you from masturbating; even if it's in your genes, i'm sure you can suppress it.
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
And if it was ok and acceptable in the day when "goat herders" wrote the "sacred texts", then all of a sudden, it would be OK to you also.
If you were born gay, it would also be OK.
If you were born in another country and were an atheist, it would also be OK.

So basically, your thoughts are proof that you have no compassion for your fellow human being, as is the case for most theists...
Because they are too stupid to think for themselves and need to learn morals from an old fantasy book.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
This is a load of garbage. I don't even know where to start.

Being gay is not a choice. What does "being gay is forbidden" mean? Do you mean same gender sex is forbidden? They are not the same thing.

Allowing gays their "rituals" (whatever the hell this is meant to mean) does not logically lead to having sex with animals or whatever else. That is a ridiculous slippery slope argument.

If you're personally homophobic, or you have to present yourself that way because of your religion, fine. But these are terrible arguments.

What exactly are you suggesting? Killing gays? Locking them up? Forcing them to be straight? What? Even if it is "bad for you" (I don't believe that for a second) what exactly is the alternative? Why is it any of your business what consenting adults do in the bedroom, or how they choose their partners?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Rob, it matters to his God. Death is a reasonable punishment for them....As with the rest of the world who worships a false God!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
If Allah is so pissed off with gays, he should take it up with himself. He's the one who keeps making more of them.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(July 19, 2015 at 5:47 am)huss88ein Wrote: [...]
Second if u gave gays the right to practice their rituals u must give it to others such as zoophiles and sado maso couples .
[...]

Not to mention we would have to give muslim pedophiles the right to marry and rape children... Oh, wait...

Also: sado-maso couples have had all the rights they want for a loooong time, you deluded bigot. lol
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
This is why islam is forbidden in homosexuality
Not exactly an advert for Islam here.

Hey gays! Come join us, and you'll be forbidden to even exist.

I really hope this guy is winding us up at this point.

Index of my best videos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic reflection]: Homosexuality is nothing but Sexual Gratification. WinterHold 58 4158 March 27, 2023 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 7492 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7783 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Fart jokes forbidden, not funny Rokan 32 2203 September 24, 2018 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can muslims even be artists or game developers if imagery is forbidden? Rokan 0 511 August 29, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Rokan
  This is why islam is vomitously evil. Brakeman 41 4916 January 21, 2016 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Why do Atheists defend Islam? Mechaghostman2 260 40067 January 15, 2016 at 9:17 am
Last Post: Dasboot
  Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam? hilary 16 4393 July 20, 2015 at 8:47 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5440 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Why do politicians apologise for islam? lifesagift 21 4508 October 14, 2014 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Justtristo