Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate and lack of activity
Debate and lack of activity
Hi all, sorry if I've been ignoring your PM's and everything the past few days. Long story short I've had a bit of a RL drama that meant I had to make a quick exit from the UK and I'm now in Singapore!

I've not been able to get online at all and I forgot all about the debate for which I believe the deadline is for first post in a few hours. I'm not backing out, although I literally about to start writing it. Tad annoying I don't have my lecture notes to hand for which I would use when drafting this seeing as they do tackle the issue in far greater depth with exact references but thankfully I do have a few ebooks on my tablet which should suffice.

Should be good in about an hour or so, pardon me if there's some errors, I am rushing it a bit.
RE: Debate and lack of activity
Oh, there you are Metie!

Um. Have fun in Singapore? O_o
Haha, bit of a jump right? It's not for pleasure, bit of a family emergency but thankfully nothing bad ended up happening, hence I'm now sat here in a fairly nice 24 hour place working on my opening post.

Sure there are better things I could be doing but what the hell Tongue
Take your time. Contributing to AF is a hobby not a job, right?
(July 28, 2015 at 5:11 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Take your time. Contributing to AF is a hobby not a job, right?

Well, that certainly explains why I've not been getting those hefty cash bank deposits from AF.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Don't forget to visit the zoo while your there.
It's the best thing ever. :-)
Nice work on the debate Smile I look forward to seeing it unfold. I've prepared 5 abstract coffins.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 28, 2015 at 5:11 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Take your time. Contributing to AF is a hobby not a job, right?

HaHA Right HaHa hA HA just a hobby. *feverishly scratches neck*
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debate solely through the medium of memes Jacob(smooth) 6601 740760 April 13, 2020 at 4:27 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why do some people lack a sense of humor? NuclearEnergy 20 3651 November 25, 2017 at 11:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Great Nerd Debate: Sith or Jedi The Valkyrie 27 8141 September 13, 2017 at 5:25 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Low self esteem, feelings of worthlessness, and lack of purpose Catholic_Lady 63 8680 August 2, 2017 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  The Great Debate The Valkyrie 26 7727 June 13, 2017 at 2:57 am
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  AF Skype Room: Why I Miss Its Activity Edwardo Piet 16 2841 October 31, 2016 at 9:15 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Too lazy to debate J a c k 30 4917 September 8, 2016 at 2:02 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Open debate dyresand 11 2027 March 28, 2016 at 3:38 am
Last Post: Ivan Denisovich
  Suspicious activity at California shooter's home not reported due to fear of racism. Catholic_Lady 34 3991 December 6, 2015 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Cato
  On internet debate. trmof 17 3472 October 28, 2014 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Cyberman