Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you have faith-
If you have faith-
You just might be stupid enough to kill yourself:

Quote:Pastor Tries To Walk On Water Like Jesus Did, Drowns In front Of Congregation

Link to Story
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
RE: If you have faith-
Facepalm
First snake handlers, now this guy... What next, volcano divers?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
That's the funny thing about water, you can FUCKING DROWN IN IT, IDIOT -_-
(July 30, 2015 at 11:57 am)Lucanus Wrote: First snake handlers, now this guy... What next, volcano divers?

Actually the story references another time when a guy walks into a lions den...thinking he wouldn't be attacked.

We need to start encouraging faith.  They'll do the hard work for us  Wink
*Slow clap*
If you have faith-
Good riddance.
I've already heard such a walking on water story almost 2,years ago. Is this a new case?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(July 30, 2015 at 12:48 pm)Alex K Wrote: I've already heard such a walking on water story years ago. Is this a new case?

Looks like it was just a few days ago.  Wouldn't surprise me if there's a ton of stories like this, but that the religious community tries to keep them under wraps.
If I tried that here in Nebraska I think I'd do it in January or February. My chances of survival would increase dramatically. Wouldn't necessarily be near as miraculous but there ya go. Probably claim that god sent the sub zero temps for the past month as and answer to my plea.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point does faith become insanity? Fake Messiah 64 3869 May 8, 2023 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The soft toys parents hope connect kids to their faith zebo-the-fat 13 1248 October 31, 2021 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Baha'i faith Figbash 5 934 April 13, 2020 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Comfort in Faith at Death Shell B 142 10967 August 4, 2019 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Atheist who is having a crisis of faith emilsein 204 12267 April 29, 2019 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Faith industry Graufreud 8 829 August 8, 2018 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  My faith is on hold. Mystic 16 4198 May 3, 2018 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Do Christians have faith in oxygen/air? MellisaClarke 83 13260 January 3, 2018 at 6:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What makes your faith true? Fake Messiah 237 33099 November 12, 2017 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Odoital77
  What is "FAITH" deceptive_illusion 583 204063 October 29, 2017 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: LastPoet