Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 7:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell's Grannies!
Hell's Grannies!
Woman in her 80s 'grabs attacker's testicles'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-glo...e-33833663

A woman in her 80s fought off an attacker by "squeezing his testicles", police have said.
The woman was walking her dog in Stoke Orchard near Cheltenham when a man appeared shouting "get off my land" and hit her in the mouth.
She "immediately grabbed the man by his testicles" and he fell to the ground, Gloucestershire Police said.
A spokesman added: "This was an unusual method of self-defence and the attacker got more than he bargained for."

So...... never mess with a British Grannie!  Big Grin
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: Hell's Grannies!
This is great. I'm guessing by the article they never caught the young lad. Shame. I'd like to see a quote from him. HAH!

When I saw the thread title I immediately thought of Python (about 50 seconds in).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygy7UDADXDg
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
She surely had the situation in hand
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
umm, which side should I be sympathizing with here again?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue