Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm insane! Ask me a question! (Or six, or seven!)
Heart 
I'm insane! Ask me a question! (Or six, or seven!)
Ask away! Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: I'm insane! Ask me a question! (Or six, or seven!)
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Saerules Wrote:The air, tis wonderful!

Saerules Wrote:No, don't even ask what I just laughed at. I will not tell you what I just laughed at! You may think I'm going to tell you what I just laughed at, but I'm not!
xD
(May 3, 2010 at 10:46 am)KawaiiKoneko Wrote: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Five pounds of wood. Next!
Please describe, in some detail.... you're awesome qualities
(May 3, 2010 at 10:50 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Please describe, in some detail.... you're awesomoe qualities

I am a narcissist ^_^ A very cute one at that. I think i'm the world's cutest narcissist Smile How could anyone be a better narcissist than me? It isn't possible Smile

I'm also very sexy. I am the sexiest woman alive. So sexy, i don't even need boobs, or a vagina, or even a pretty face to get people laid Smile And on top of that I'm simply adorable Smile People ask me, "what's your secret?"... and I tell them to stand naked in a barrel of sardines under the new moon at midnight, singing songs about frog spawn go jump in a lake. THen when they go jump in a lake, i tell them how sexy they are, bring them to their date, leave them, and listen to the tears Tiger

Oh, and I am the cutest girl in the whole universe Tiger There is nothing that need be said of it... i am simply the cutest one Smile

I am also not limited in sexuality unlike most people claim to be. I am personasexual, bisexual, and lots of other sexuals! ^_^ I'm the world's biggest pervert! Big Grin Other people are so close minded... I am the world's most open minded person! Smile You want to be as open minded as me? Well:

Tough luck. You just can't be as open minded as me, it is not possible.

I think this is a good list for now, ask for more, and ye shall receive! Tiger
You seem extremely sane to me. Why do you think that you're crazy?
What is your least favorite activity? x3
Saerules Wrote:The air, tis wonderful!

Saerules Wrote:No, don't even ask what I just laughed at. I will not tell you what I just laughed at! You may think I'm going to tell you what I just laughed at, but I'm not!
xD
(May 3, 2010 at 11:15 am)Caecilian Wrote: You seem extremely sane to me. Why do you think that you're crazy?

Well it happened one time that some sort of Malaysian tiger that traveled to the moon aboard a jet powered tea kettle to turn the sky orange and with much fuzz to rain down across the surface of Mars because the Martian Elephants are in bloom this season of the year because it is dolphin mating season which causes a gastric imbalance in a yellow skittle thus the revolutions of Earth giving the illusion of the sun rising and causing a rat's left ankle to execute a tricky maneuver of moving a rock from the bottom of the ocean to Pluto via squirkiness.

It was really really weird...
(May 3, 2010 at 11:15 am)KawaiiKoneko Wrote: What is your least favorite activity? x3

Hmmm... I'd say it's a tie between three.

1: Excretion of solid waste after digestion. That is not fun.

2: Setnet fishing in the summer... that is not fun.

3: Being bored and depressed at the same time: that is not fun.
Why are you trying so hard to seem insane when you're actually not?

Is it not true that the least sane people don't even have to try? (i.e.: me).

EvF
(May 3, 2010 at 11:42 am)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: Why are you trying so hard to seem insane when you're actually not?

I'm trying to seem insane? I counter: what makes you think so?

And yes, I am insane Tongue

Quote:Is it not true that the least sane people don't even have to try? (i.e.: me).

EvF

You are plenty sane Tongue I don't have to try, if that's what you were insinuating...

In fact: i have to try to NOT seem insane Tiger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (Quiz) Angrboda 33 2391 September 21, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Six degrees of Bacon game Joods 14 1346 March 9, 2017 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Anyone else start to feel like they're going insane when they get tired? EruptedCarcassBloat 9 1543 October 11, 2016 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  If I could have six eyes Foxaèr 1 773 December 28, 2015 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Ask a turtely turtle/Ask Evie Edwardo Piet 5 1727 December 19, 2015 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Lucasfilm's insane attitudes towards "piracy" Aractus 5 1587 December 3, 2015 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  ...And then there were seven :-/ Catholic_Lady 40 5511 October 18, 2015 at 4:55 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  I have a homosexual question and incest question? KingKong 39 8742 July 6, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  INSANE optical illusion Mudhammam 13 2963 February 8, 2014 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Am i going insane... someone hold me (Starts shaking on the ground) Richi1 12 3500 December 28, 2013 at 6:21 am
Last Post: Violet