Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No internet
No internet
No internet until Tuesday. I am currently at a Cafe using free Wi Fi

So I am absent as a standard member and staff member until Tuesday.

I hope you are all doing well :-)
RE: No internet
Hang in there Evie!

When you're back you can explain why your Av is a cartoon turkey penetrating a turtle and a kitten, apparently at the same time Big Grin
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
On second thoughts, I don't wanna know :|
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I call bollocks. If there is no internet in your house, how am I spying on you?

You just don't like us anymore don't you ._.
No internet connection...

[Image: turtle-snapper.jpg]

..a little break every once in a while is probably for the best, even if it is forced 

*waves* see you soon, evie :•)
Take care of yourself Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Thanks guys :-)

Not been at the Cafe long, phone was 100 percent charged and it is now 74 percent already ugh! When I go home to charge it Cafe will be closed. But I am back on Tuesday.
until Tuesday!?!? Panic

Around here when the DNS resets everybody loses their minds! Shock
:-) Phone charge 44 percent! No internetz for the rest of today soon and I might not be able to get to Cafe tomorrow. But I will try! :-)
Watch out for hackers on public wifi hotspots !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Internet Utopia Ahriman 71 5081 October 7, 2021 at 8:53 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Mid-late 2000's internet was the best time for the web. Mechaghostman2 6 800 June 14, 2020 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Why is it internet fandom has some of the nastiest people? A Godzilla fan 10 798 October 7, 2019 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Shut Everything Down - Barack Obama Just Won The Internet BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2651 August 5, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  What is it that makes people so mean on the internet? NuclearEnergy 9 1091 October 23, 2017 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: c172
  Why are there so many creeps on the internet? NuclearEnergy 52 11970 May 25, 2017 at 6:52 am
Last Post: eggie
  Internet Speed 2016 Edwardo Piet 55 4816 August 5, 2016 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
Rainbow A Thread For Sad And Lonely Internet Users Excited Penguin 36 3747 May 17, 2016 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Exclamation Data Retention & Internet Privacy Aractus 12 3961 April 6, 2016 at 8:17 am
Last Post: bradhaddin81
Question Let's ALL block internet ads together! Aractus 13 2358 April 24, 2015 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Aractus