Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is Dead Rant
God is Dead Rant
The year is 2015... Still we have a majority of the earths population who are completely ignorant! I saw a news post from a local news station that read: "NC town rejects solar panels, worried they will soak up all of the Suns energy." The sad thing is all you have to do is make up a meme that has intelligent sounding big words AKA "facts", share it on Facebook and it will spread like wild fire. That's probably how the whole soaking up the sun theory came about. Maybe that's how religion was spread... They got all the great writers together and fabricated a story that every one would love. It has been edited and changed through out the years to adapt and appeal to the modern culture.

Why did they fabricate such a story? Was it for profit? They certainly have made a ton of money from bible sales, televangelists, music, TV, movies, tourism, donations. I saw that there is now a "Christian Netflix" (seems dumb to me, there are still Jesus movies on Netflix...) Maybe it's all part of some crazy money train conspiracy, who knows?

Did they make all of it up for controlling the masses? This makes the most sense to me. They attempted to make one religion for uniformity. So that way the majority would believe in the same thing. Making it easier to manipulate the majority. But like all stories, it got twisted. Like when you tell someone something pass it around a circle, and when it gets back to you it's completely different, never verbatim. You can just look at all the different religions out there and ask yourself, which one is right? Should I worship Buddha, Jesus, or Mohammed? What if I'm wrong? Will I end up in hell or hades? Does every one go to heaven? That's proof enough for me to believe that it's all just a bunch of ridiculous fairy tales.

Really the proof is all around us. Start asking yourself why are there diseases? Why are there parasites and insects that can kill us? Why did God create Gay people but condemn them for sinning? Why did he make the dinosaurs? I'm guessing he just got bored with them, and had some fun blowing them up with a big asteroid. Then he decided to make a more intelligent species... Yeah right! Every thing you see is here because of nature. It just happens. They say that space is infinite but some how it's still growing. Is God out there just making up new stuff as he goes? Did he get bored with earth, and now he's just working on other projects? I highly doubt it. You can go in depth with this and ask yourself "why do I have to poop?" It just doesn't make much sense if you believe in God. My wife claims that its because Eve ate the apple in the garden of Eden... That's the biggest load of horse shit I have ever heard! If God was so powerful he would have known she was going to eat that apple and could have prevented it from happening. Isn't he all knowing? He would have known that all the bad shit that's happened is coming. If he truly loved us as much as the bible claims he wouldn't have let us suffer.

Maybe the book of revelation is based on modern times meaning the end of religion and not the end of the world. The creators of religion knew that we would get smart and realize that all of that hocus pocus is just not possible. I believe that people are getting smarter. Even though we still have a ways to go, we will eventually grow out of this phase. Much like how people know that Greek mythology is just a story, we will look back one day and think "man they were some simple minded people weren't they?"

People have always been violent. But what is the source? I say that religion plays a huge factor. It has created its own rules about what you should do about non believers. Some say that terrorist organizations are radicals. Maybe not, maybe they are just following the rules written in the Old Testament. If Christians followed the Old Testament I'm sure it would be okay to sell our family members into slavery, am I right. That is actually in the bible.... We will never see peace on earth. But we can get closer to it if we stop acting like a bunch of Neanderthals fighting and killing each other over some man made religion. We need to educate our young ones. Stop the spread of the cancer that is religion. We don't need violence, we don't need to resort to the Christian way or the Muslim way. They have killed each other since the beginning. Let's stop all the violence and realize that we are here, this is the one shot you get. Don't waste it making the world hell, make it heaven because there is no after life... God is dead.... Wait he was never born.... Therefore he is just a myth.
RE: God is Dead Rant
Nah, man makes war and man makes gods. Man is the common source of both.
(December 14, 2015 at 1:58 pm)ManMadeGod Wrote: The year is 2015... "NC town rejects solar panels, worried they will soak up all of the Suns energy." ...

ROFLOL This is unfucking believable, I can't even conceive such poppycock being bandied about in this day and age.  Is this some sort of Joke ?
Robert
Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.

(December 14, 2015 at 2:58 pm)Omnibus E Plrus Nhilist Wrote:
(December 14, 2015 at 1:58 pm)ManMadeGod Wrote: The year is 2015... "NC town rejects solar panels, worried they will soak up all of the Suns energy." ...

ROFLOL This is unfucking believable, I can't even Lol conceive such poppycock being bandied about in this day and age.  Is this some sort of Joke ?

lol, not a joke. It said the lady was a 6th grade science teacher... She says she's worried that photosynthesis will not be able to occur because the solar panels will consume all the energy from the sun and the plants won't get any sun light....

(December 14, 2015 at 2:36 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote: Nah, man makes war and man makes gods.  Man is the common source of both.

Very true! So the solution should be to get rid of man?
You volunteering?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 14, 2015 at 3:27 pm)Rhythm Wrote: You volunteering?

You can say that I volunteered at my funeral.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Scripture Is False And The Biblical God Is Dead. Authari 301 21337 January 27, 2023 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  I need to rant to other atheists mlmooney89 22 3555 June 30, 2016 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  Religious bumper stickers and other annoying religious actions. (rant, sorta) DIRTY_DEEDS_93 53 12772 May 25, 2015 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Cephus
  Rant Mode. Some Religious People Are Really Good. Mudhammam 10 2332 March 17, 2015 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Rant against anti-atheist agnostics. Whateverist 338 57904 February 21, 2015 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: comet
  Chriatian Phoenix's Deadlt Rant jackson 65 8476 January 27, 2015 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Exian
  Need to rant: stupid Christians Phazzle 13 3007 October 28, 2014 at 2:23 am
Last Post: ForumMember77
  "God's Not Dead" Movie? abtaylor 15 2790 May 11, 2014 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  UConn Professor Defends Rant Manowar 3 1467 April 25, 2014 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Confused Ape
  Just a little rant: Chris.Roth 23 8138 May 9, 2012 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Chris.Roth