Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chriatian Phoenix's Deadlt Rant
Chriatian Phoenix's Deadlt Rant
As an Atheist would you watch a purely fictional comedy, in which an Atheist carpenter has his place of work and worldly possessions destroyed by fire , then feels compelled to simply walk the hundreds of kilometers to his new job , walking unaware that a rant against religion secretly recorded and edited portrays him as a terrorist ,thus making a wanted man. Collecting 12 needy people along the way, quick to point out to anyone thanking God ,that God had nothing to do with it , feasting on kamikaze animals ,that run under passing vechiles and food stuffs that randomly fall from trucks ,while drinking from a bottomless cask of wine that tastes like
beer, water or wine depending on who or when they drink. Eventually being chased down and killed becoming a Marta for Atheists, but unfortunatly returning as the second coming of Christ, and announcing her was wrong. Not
RE: Chriatian Phoenix's Deadlt Rant
...wut?
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Uh... Welcome?

Could you please rephrase your OP?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
As a vegetarian, I am against kamikaze animals.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Why have kamikaze animals when you can have the Rabbit of Caerbannog?
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
This seems like as good a thread as any to take the time to recognize the trend of everyone changing their avatars lately. Everybody here just has the greatest taste. Keep up the good work.

Side note: As far as anybody can tell, this may very well apply to the topic of the OP. Might as well.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(January 24, 2015 at 2:35 am)Lucanus Wrote: Why have kamikaze animals when you can have the Rabbit of Caerbannog?

Holy handgrenade, batman!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(January 24, 2015 at 1:50 am)jackson Wrote: As an Atheist would you watch a purely fictional comedy, in which an Atheist carpenter has his place of work and worldly possessions destroyed by fire , then feels compelled to simply walk the hundreds of kilometers to his new job , walking unaware that a rant against religion secretly recorded and edited portrays him as a terrorist ,thus making a wanted man. Collecting 12 needy people along the way, quick to point out to anyone thanking God ,that God had nothing to do with it , feasting on kamikaze animals ,that run under passing vechiles and food stuffs that randomly fall from trucks ,while drinking from a bottomless cask of wine that tastes like
beer, water or wine depending on who or when they drink. Eventually being chased down and killed becoming a Marta for Atheists, but unfortunatly returning as the second coming of Christ, and announcing her was wrong. Not

I don't know what is more difficult, deciphering the bible, quran, the IRS tax code, or your post. In the interest of fair time, I think you're saying a sitcom based on the premise that an atheist finds himself the embodiment of the second coming.

No, I've already wasted enough time. If I want to waste anymore time, I'll debate a theist.
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
Epicurus
I dunno, did it get good reviews?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Wasn't "Choke" sort of along these same lines? I can't remember if the main character was an atheist or not. He was definitely ungodly what with his fornicatin.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need to rant to other atheists mlmooney89 22 3524 June 30, 2016 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  God is Dead Rant ManMadeGod 5 1807 December 14, 2015 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: ManMadeGod
  Religious bumper stickers and other annoying religious actions. (rant, sorta) DIRTY_DEEDS_93 53 12711 May 25, 2015 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Cephus
  Rant Mode. Some Religious People Are Really Good. Mudhammam 10 2309 March 17, 2015 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Rant against anti-atheist agnostics. Whateverist 338 56688 February 21, 2015 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: comet
  Need to rant: stupid Christians Phazzle 13 2975 October 28, 2014 at 2:23 am
Last Post: ForumMember77
  UConn Professor Defends Rant Manowar 3 1442 April 25, 2014 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Confused Ape
  Just a little rant: Chris.Roth 23 8115 May 9, 2012 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Chris.Roth
  I have to rant. Aegrus 12 4045 August 30, 2011 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: Skepsis
  I'm sick and tired of this.. please be advised: the following is a rant! Lizzle 64 16407 October 22, 2010 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Spectrum