Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name that movie
Name that movie
Without cheating, here are some quotes from movies. Can you guess what movies they are from? Feel free to post some for others to guess as well.

"Series E bonds. Each one you buy is a bullet in your best guys gun."
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
RE: Name that movie
"Don't touch me you foul beast. Don't you know I'm a god!?"
"Puny god."
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
You remember this? You smell it? The scent - always jogs the memory - don't you think? Remember the energy? The potency of someone else coursing through your veins? Someone brave. You know the disappointment as it dissipates. The strength slipping from your grasp. The growing, killing need to replenish. But I don't have to remind you of that. You're feeling it right now.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 25, 2015 at 10:56 pm)Judi Lynn Wrote: "Don't touch me you foul beast. Don't you know I'm a god!?"
"Puny god."

Marvel's Avengers
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
He was alive when I buried him.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

"Have you found Jesus yet?"
"I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him."
That's because it's from Debbie's left breast, Greg.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Beg my wife's forgiveness, before I blow

[pause]

your brains out.

I just mean during the day. Daylight. When was the last time you remember seeing it? And I'm not talking about some distant, half-forgotten childhood memory, I mean like yesterday. Last week. Can you come up with a single memory? You can't, can you? You know something, I don't think the sun even... exists... in this place. 'Cause I've been up for hours, and hours, and hours, and the night never ends here.

vorlon,
Dark City?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5426 474935 April 17, 2024 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3693 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 766 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 556 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 451 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 465 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Name That Tune V2.0 onlinebiker 14 600 August 7, 2022 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1577 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Name me........ Brian37 6 628 July 3, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Name that musician... arewethereyet 29 1648 April 19, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: brewer