Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Dumpster "Torture works"
Donald Dumpster "Torture works"
What a sick fuck, this asshole continues to try to out mouth himself just to get attention. 

So all that torture by the Germans of Jews and by the Japanese that was banned by the Geneva Convention after WW2 means nothing?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post...ure-works/

Doesn't this fucker understand the reason you don't torture the enemy is because we don't want our captured tortured by them?
RE: Donald Dumpster "Torture works"
The latest NBC/WSJ poll now has him behind Cruz nationally. The Republicans might be starting to realize Trump is unelectable. I was hoping they wouldn't figure that out until after they nominated him.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I think it's been pretty well proven that torture, in fact, does not work, but when have facts ever got in the way of an extremist's beliefs?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(February 17, 2016 at 7:56 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: The latest NBC/WSJ poll now has him behind Cruz nationally. The Republicans might be starting to realize Trump is unelectable. I was hoping they wouldn't figure that out until after they nominated him.

Rubio is about the only one with a shot. Cruz wont get any minority vote, and Jeb is begging for attention.
(February 17, 2016 at 7:52 pm)Brian37 Wrote: What a sick fuck, this asshole continues to try to out mouth himself just to get attention. 

So all that torture by the Germans of Jews and by the Japanese that was banned by the Geneva Convention after WW2 means nothing?

Doesn't this fucker understand the reason you don't torture the enemy is because we don't want our captured tortured by them?

This really pissed me off when I heard this. Another thing that pisses me off is his view towards Apple needing to bow to the government and create a new operating system with a back door so the government can get into locked phones to view the data. The government has the capability, but this is part of the larger plan to prevent cell phone companies from encrypting their data so the government can get full access. Don't know if many of you have heard of stingray, which basically acts as a cell phone tower for law enforcement to hack into your phone when they are near by. They have even installed their own cell phone towers to intercept data transmission. Before they used to have to pay to get access, now they are demanding free access and avoiding having to get warrants. Don't know how many of you have been arrested, but they demand you unlock your phone in some cases or hold you further until they can get a warrant.
I regard listening to any of these republicunt fuckheads as torture.  I'll confess.  What do you want me to say so you'll all shut the fuck up.
(February 17, 2016 at 7:52 pm)Brian37 Wrote: What a sick fuck, this asshole continues to try to out mouth himself just to get attention. 

Didn't Trump say that captured troops are losers?  So why would he care if they get tortured?  If they had been winners they wouldn't have gotten captured so if they are tortured it's all their fault.
Torture isn't a reliable method for acquiring information. There's much better ways to go about it. Trump is pandering to the Xenophobes who just hate Muslims.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(February 17, 2016 at 7:59 pm)Chad32 Wrote: I think it's been pretty well proven that torture, in fact, does not work, but when have facts ever got in the way of an extremist's beliefs?

Torture may not work against the people being tortured but it works against most of the people who aren't being tortured.  The fact that you know you will be tortured is usually enough to ensure your compliance.  It's the fear factor at work.
(February 17, 2016 at 8:03 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Rubio is about the only one with a shot. Cruz wont get any minority vote, and Jeb is begging for attention.

Rubio has no shot either.  Especially after he was eviscerated by Chris Christie.    Cruz is more of a psychopath than Trump.

I think Jeb gets the nomination  The Establishment will rally behind him in a brokered convention.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is Poor DeistPaladin 55 2218 October 2, 2020 at 6:12 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi Arabia: Reports of torture and sexual harassment of detained activists WinterHold 0 207 January 27, 2019 at 4:56 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Donald Trump Jr. compares border wall to zoo fences that hold animals WinterHold 3 285 January 10, 2019 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Donald Trump Is Pulling Out Of Syria BrianSoddingBoru4 52 3514 December 23, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Donald Trump Thinks that the F-35 is Invisible to the Naked Eye... ReptilianPeon 32 4841 November 18, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Donald Trump shuts down EPA's climate change website. Jehanne 6 836 November 4, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Donald Trump's wife says she "could be the most bullied person in the world" Seraphina 22 2791 October 14, 2018 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  More obstruction of justice from Donald Trump. Jehanne 6 949 September 11, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets ReptilianPeon 15 3105 July 7, 2018 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Joods
  No Nobel for Donald Trump! So sad!! Jehanne 45 4252 June 6, 2018 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Amarok