Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home remedy medical failure.
Home remedy medical failure.
In this story the kid died from lack of appropriate medical attention. I doubt it has little to do with anti-vaccination and more to do with holistic self empowered ignorance. Read the Facebook page from the link. Appears that they are in total denial.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/national-cont.../154312264
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Home remedy medical failure.
Yep, treating meningitis with maple syrup is what God wants you to do.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I'm not sure about god. I see them more like new age witches. Eye of newt, pinch of bat wing, essence of toadstool, ........... Hold the phone, that's homeopathy. There should be no reason for a failure. OK, god.

Edit: Love the killed the kid/give us money angle.
I've said this much before in similar threads but in the UK, this is criminal negligence with penalties similar to manslaughter. This case seems to be open & shut; I'd put them away for the maximum term.

The latitude of many US states' legislation to allow willful ignorance at the expense of the lives of children never ceases to amaze and outrage me in equal measure.
Sum ergo sum
Quote:The latitude of many US states' legislation to allow willful ignorance at the expense of the lives of children never ceases to amaze and outrage me in equal measure.

They think it is what 'jesus' wants.
Here's an article in Naturopathic Diaries, a blog written by an ex-Naturopathic Doctor, about this case.

This article's pretty informative about what was going on in this particular case, as well as the broader policy concerns and issues surrounding naturopathy.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(March 10, 2016 at 11:45 am)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: Here's an article in Naturopathic Diaries, a blog written by an ex-Naturopathic Doctor, about this case.

This article's pretty informative about what was going on in this particular case, as well as the broader policy concerns and issues surrounding naturopathy.

Thanks. Great article.
And remember, folks, that the next time you need surgery, you can have it done by an unemployed hippy with a butter knife, tweezers, and a bath full of ice.
Dying to live, living to die.
You forgot the stooges hammer anesthesia.
(March 10, 2016 at 9:43 am)Ben Davis Wrote: I've said this much before in similar threads but in the UK, this is criminal negligence with penalties similar to manslaughter. This case seems to be open & shut; I'd put them away for the maximum term.

The latitude of many US states' legislation to allow willful ignorance at the expense of the lives of children never ceases to amaze and outrage me in equal measure.

Based upon news reports the worse hospital in the US is better than the best hospital in England.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2245 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Home Schooling onlinebiker 15 673 August 13, 2020 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Coronavirus Is the Worst Intelligence Failure in U.S. History WinterHold 0 295 March 26, 2020 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 2909 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7482 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Sen. Moscow Mitch Injured at Home DeistPaladin 21 3515 August 12, 2019 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Search For Leaks Closer To Home Minimalist 0 542 May 1, 2018 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sunday's SpaceX failure brewer 14 1003 February 7, 2018 at 12:10 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Medical Hope for "Brain Dead" Neo-Scholastic 59 11613 September 27, 2017 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Guess He Figured If They Were In A Nursing Home They Weren't "Donors." Minimalist 5 1073 September 25, 2017 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd