Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet Home Alapocracy, Lawd I'm comming.....
Sweet Home Alapocracy, Lawd I'm comming.....
"I did not have sex with that woman".......... Meh, no not Bill this time. But when GOP politicians or preachers get accused that's ok. They really didn't do it, or if they did it we should cut them slack.

Alabama's Gov was caught on tape having sexy talk with someone not his wife. Now he is only admitting that it was not an affair but merely an unwise conversation. Ok fine, then why would you ask staff to lie to a grand jury? "It depends on what you mean by "conversation" ".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-...legations/

Now be consistent thumpers, your God DOES tell you to put adulterers to death. What? If it is ok in the East then let's do it too. NO? Then how about you assholes leave affairs up to the couple and a family court instead of using it in politics? Don't fucking play morality police in politics because you cant use it then bitch when called out on it.
RE: Sweet Home Alapocracy, Lawd I'm comming.....
I agree on this being newsworthy if the person in question constantly thumps family values and bible morality. In general though, I think it's nobody's business if some politician can't keep it in his pants. We had a gay rightwinger paving the way for the rightwingers in my ocuntry. Topped himself in a drunken car accident. Many people knew he was at least bi if not gay. Yet they never reported on it, since, with all the despicable things he said, he never attacked the LGBT community. So it was his business if he was into men. And I agree on that.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 28, 2016 at 9:08 am)abaris Wrote: I agree on this being newsworthy if the person in question constantly thumps family values and bible morality. In general though, I think it's nobody's business if some politician can't keep it in his pants. We had a gay rightwinger paving the way for the rightwingers in my ocuntry. Topped himself in a drunken car accident. Many people knew he was at least bi if not gay. Yet they never reported on it, since, with all the despicable things he said, he never attacked the LGBT community. So it was his business if he was into men. And I agree on that.

Yes it is newsworthy I agree. But these morons wouldn't be putting themselves under such scrutiny if they would stop sticking their nose into other people's private lives. YES, going behind someone's back is lying to your partner and nobody likes that. But that is between you and your partner as to being forgiven or not, and if you decide to break up then it is STILL between you your partner and a family court. 

I am quite sure the crap about Ted isn't true, or based on very loose hearsay at best. But that asshole and his party has bashed gays forever but want everyone to forget Oral Roberts  and Ted Haggart and Josh Dugger, and so on and so on.
I agree that it shouldn't be anyone's business if someone's got marital problems. As long as they aren't being hypocrites about it. But then their god is a hypocrite too, so some people are just emulating that.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2252 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Home Schooling onlinebiker 15 677 August 13, 2020 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 2964 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7517 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Sen. Moscow Mitch Injured at Home DeistPaladin 21 3526 August 12, 2019 at 10:21 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Search For Leaks Closer To Home Minimalist 0 542 May 1, 2018 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Guess He Figured If They Were In A Nursing Home They Weren't "Donors." Minimalist 5 1074 September 25, 2017 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The WLB Wants To Fuck Over Nursing Home Patients Minimalist 6 1274 August 18, 2017 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Home remedy medical failure. brewer 17 2538 March 11, 2016 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Joods
  Head of Atheist org's home vandalized in Israel account_inactive 13 1860 January 26, 2016 at 1:46 am
Last Post: account_inactive