Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At least Obama admits it
At least Obama admits it
As opposed to Shrub, who still sticks with to his failed narrative.

Quote:US President Barack Obama has said failing to prepare for the aftermath of the ousting of Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi was the worst mistake of his presidency.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36013703
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: At least Obama admits it
Meh. He's still one of the worst presidents ever.
Like Clinton regretting Rwanda. I'm glad I'll never have the job.
"I'm thick." - Me
Yeah, shoulda thought about that, dipshit.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(April 11, 2016 at 2:05 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Meh. He's still one of the worst presidents ever.

Who? I hope you are talking about Bush Jr not Obama. Obama was the plumber who had to unclog the toilet Bush clogged and it doesn't help he's dealing with the obstructionist right. 

I will say our foreign policy has sucked under every president since WW2 but our democrats have only been passed down that baton, they still do a better job relatively speaking compared to the warmongering right wing.
(April 11, 2016 at 2:56 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 11, 2016 at 2:05 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Meh. He's still one of the worst presidents ever.

Who? I hope you are talking about Bush Jr not Obama. Obama was the plumber who had to unclog the toilet Bush clogged and it doesn't help he's dealing with the obstructionist right. 

I will say our foreign policy has sucked under every president since WW2 but our democrats have only been passed down that baton, they still do a better job relatively speaking compared to the warmongering right wing.

Put it this way, if the Republicans weren't so anti-Trans and I was actually American, that's who I'd probably vote for.
So.... if they didn't suck so much you'd like them?

Interesting commentary.
Obama's done some good things, an some bad. he has made improvements. the problem is he's still a corporatist. He still sells out to the donars. he's about as far left as he can be, while still working within a corrupt establishment.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(April 11, 2016 at 3:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: So.... if they didn't suck so much you'd like them?

Interesting commentary.

I just don't like Obama as a President. But yet again, it doesn't really affect me personally who rules your country. Just hope you elect someone good in the future.
(April 11, 2016 at 3:03 pm)Bella Morte Wrote:
(April 11, 2016 at 2:56 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Who? I hope you are talking about Bush Jr not Obama. Obama was the plumber who had to unclog the toilet Bush clogged and it doesn't help he's dealing with the obstructionist right. 

Put it this way, if the Republicans weren't so anti-Trans and I was actually American, that's who I'd probably vote for.

I agree they are fucked up especially on social issues, but republican economics we've had for 40 years and trickle down is actually trickle up corporate welfare. You cannot continue stretching the pay gap/cost of living ratio forever, just like a rubber band it will break.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 787 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump Projected His Academic Shortcomings Onto Obama Cepheus Ace 15 1088 March 8, 2019 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Indonesian Tsunami death toll at least 800 CapnAwesome 2 391 October 1, 2018 at 9:35 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Most (and least) trustworthy news sources. CapnAwesome 39 5067 August 9, 2018 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  C-130 crash kills at least 5 in GA c172 1 471 May 2, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How Long Until the WLB Tries To Blame Obama? Minimalist 37 4395 February 11, 2018 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Jeff Sessions Rescinding Obama era pot rules Antares 48 6659 January 7, 2018 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Elementary School Shooting in California -- At least 3 dead Divinity 56 5791 November 17, 2017 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Another Republicunt Admits Hypocrisy Minimalist 4 616 September 28, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  American Airlines...At Least They Didn't Throw Her Out Of The Hatch Minimalist 27 7028 June 14, 2017 at 10:36 am
Last Post: vorlon13