Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elementary School Shooting in California -- At least 3 dead
Elementary School Shooting in California -- At least 3 dead
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html

Another day, another shooting.  This has become the new normal somehow.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
RE: Elementary School Shooting in California -- At least 3 dead
[Image: 7cb2657e68dbafe5f67e0a7760ab2836--politi...satire.jpg]
Anywhere else in the world this would be news.

Funny how you get more deaths by random nuts at home than by wars, even when fighting them actively.

And its normal.

Like if someone came to work dressed as a chicken one day that would be weird, but after a year it's "just Geoff".

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Meh, so what else is new? Another day in 'paradise'.
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/national/3-ki.../656325378

Shooter's apparently dead, but it's sad to hear about this in such a small area. Makes me wonder what surprises we have here in America for '18. Then '19, then the Roaring Twenties.

(November 14, 2017 at 3:13 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Meh, so what else is new?  Another day in 'paradise'.

Which is actually the name of another town in that TV market.  Confused
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
It is sad that the words "this is normal" are even applied to this senseless act. None of this should be normal. Ever.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(November 14, 2017 at 3:07 pm)Divinity Wrote: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html

Some might say it is the price of liberty.  Some must be sacrificed so that all can enjoy the illusion that guns make them safer.
(November 14, 2017 at 3:19 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(November 14, 2017 at 3:07 pm)Divinity Wrote: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html

Some might say it is the price of liberty.  Some must be sacrificed so that all can enjoy the illusion that guns make them safer.

If Sandy Hook held any lesson, it's that murdered children aren't sufficient to change anything in this country. At least the politicians in the pockets of the gun manufacturers and the NRA can pretend to have a good public cry before the victims become just another fucking data point.
(November 14, 2017 at 3:19 pm)Whateverist Wrote:

Don't you know? The tree of liberty needs to be watered with the blood of dead children.
What is going on??? Its seriously never been this bad before... ever.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 26964 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 12526 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 6097 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  California about to be the first state to administer reparations!s Huggy Bear 77 3816 April 3, 2022 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 291 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 5826 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2796 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  This from the California Tourism Board. Gawdzilla Sama 74 5357 September 21, 2020 at 12:19 pm
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2418 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1357 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am