Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Sessions Rescinding Obama era pot rules
Jeff Sessions Rescinding Obama era pot rules
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/04/politics/j...index.html
This is BS. Marijuana should be legal on a federal level. Angry
RE: Jeff Sessions Rescinding Obama era pot rules
Man does not know how to pick his battles. Even the stoners will be showing up to vote.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Fuck Jeff Sessions.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(January 4, 2018 at 11:01 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Man does not know how to pick his battles. Even the stoners will be showing up to vote.
I disagree, he knows that he can't maintain the oppression of the icky browns or funding of the various law enforcement agencies who make their nut off seizures without the tools of the drug war.  He's picking the battles he needs to in order to ground his marching orders.

I'm just wondering when all the "business friendly" reps in our government are going to come riding in to save the poor, government oppressed small business owners generating millions in tax revenue growing and distributing pot. As soon as they find their retractable spines and get rid of our modern prohibition laws I'm gonna yank everything I have out and grow weed, lol. It's already a 30billion dollar industry where it's legal....we generally give that sort of commerce some help.......we're dumping money into less profitable sectors all the time.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Ha ha ha, you know why this is so fucking stupid, it won't just be the smokers themselves, but the businesses who sell it too. Pot and Bannon combined might just be the last straw for voters. 45 fucks up everything he does. His tweets, his cabinet picks. He's a fucking dumbass.
Aren't Republicans supposed to be against central government power?
What gave you that idea?  They're against democrats weilding central government power.  That is their overriding ideology.  Better a rapist than a dem, and preferably a republican rapist - if possible.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 4, 2018 at 11:30 am)polymath257 Wrote: Aren't Republicans supposed to be against central government power?

Maybe in the 1960s.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Ah, you are right. My mistake.
(January 4, 2018 at 11:36 am)CapnAwesome Wrote:
(January 4, 2018 at 11:30 am)polymath257 Wrote: Aren't Republicans supposed to be against central government power?

Maybe in the 1960s.

No, no.... they are against it whenever a democrat is in power.... just like they only care about deficits when a democrat is in power.  Otherwise, they oppress the poor and spend money like drunken sailors!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HIV drug mandate violates religious freedom, judge rules zebo-the-fat 6 1009 September 9, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  'For Allah' Inscription Found on Viking Era Ring WinterHold 26 1360 September 29, 2021 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 785 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump Projected His Academic Shortcomings Onto Obama Cepheus Ace 15 1087 March 8, 2019 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  The Jeff Sessions "Religious Liberty Task Force" Foxaèr 126 8068 August 6, 2018 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Federal Judge rules "No fundamental right to literacy" Cecelia 69 8622 July 2, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Stephen Colbert Rips Jeff Sessions a New Asshole Minimalist 78 7027 June 18, 2018 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Colorado Baker A Theist 371 47021 June 14, 2018 at 2:41 am
Last Post: robvalue
  How Long Until the WLB Tries To Blame Obama? Minimalist 37 4382 February 11, 2018 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sessions To Open Door To Special Counsel A Theist 9 895 November 14, 2017 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Brian37