Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you're having a hard day...
If you're having a hard day...
Look up your nearest pho restaurant. Trust me, it will help.

Mine haz lime kale, bean sprouts, noodles, jalapeños, coriander, green onions, beef brisket, and thinly sliced steak. They bring the steak raw to your table and the broth is so hot that it cooks through as soon as you drop it in the bowl. Lots of sriracha.

[Image: b3mm68p.jpg]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: If you're having a hard day...
Love the stuff, use to have it all the time when I was in Philly. Have to make it myself now and it's become a luxury.
"I'm thick." - Me
FUCKING HELL THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS
Are you two like linked twins? Do you just know when the other posted something your going to like? It's uncanny.
"I'm thick." - Me
Fuxxake, that looks good. Makes me forehead sweat just to look at it..

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
@ Goose

We're bestest friends. We know a lot about each other's activities.
Oh, I'm well aware I don't make any frineds with my opinion, but that just looks gross.

And I'm saying that as someone loving the stuff. Just not up and personal in an enlarged photo.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(April 11, 2016 at 7:27 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Fuxxake, that looks good.  Makes me forehead sweat just to look at it..

Boru

Ahh, thanks for the context. I was starting to think you were x-men and x-turtle.

EDIT: Replied to wrong one, Sorry BSB4, ment to reply to Evie
"I'm thick." - Me
Lol. I think it's pretty. Regardless, it's pho-king amazing and delicious

0/10

(April 11, 2016 at 7:29 pm)Goosebump Wrote:
(April 11, 2016 at 7:27 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Fuxxake, that looks good.  Makes me forehead sweat just to look at it..

Boru

Ahh, thanks for the context. I was starting to think you were x-men and x-turtle.

What?

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The hard questions. Gawdzilla Sama 14 1219 January 5, 2021 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Fine - I'll do it - Happy Whatever You Celebrate Eve/Day arewethereyet 20 1137 December 25, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Having, collecting and hoarding onlinebiker 67 3496 April 13, 2020 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why do I keep having this same dream or at least a variation of it GODZILLA 13 1683 February 18, 2019 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Share your protocol for having a cold Catholic_Lady 67 5781 March 25, 2018 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Having such a hard time in High School right now Distheist 7 1148 March 24, 2018 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Is it normal be a hetro-sexual and having no relationship experience? Sterben 61 5745 March 10, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  What would you do if you woke up one day to find you were the last person alive? Edwardo Piet 64 16412 October 16, 2017 at 7:25 pm
Last Post: c172
  You die one day and you reach the heavenly gates, God says to you, " ErGingerbreadMandude 39 9128 June 16, 2017 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Regina
  Why do I keep having an intense craving for orange juice? Edwardo Piet 25 27323 February 9, 2017 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet