Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube: The Atheist Delusion
Youtube: The Atheist Delusion
This video lightheartedly introduced me to atheism. In all seriousness though, he raises some very simple and seemingly overlooked flaws in the christian religious system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkhQLt1vb...=1&index=7
Just call me doc! im not a doctor though.. Big Grin
RE: Youtube: The Atheist Delusion
I just love sarcastic videos! Especially this one. Very funny.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
Edward Current is a genius!
binnyCoffee
Nice.
The sad part is, some Christians would probably say all these things without the sarcasm.
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Atheist I Evolved!
(July 30, 2010 at 12:31 am)DiRNiS Wrote: The sad part is, some Christians would probably say all these things without the sarcasm.

You are too right. That is half the reason this video is so amusing! He may be sarcastic, but he's actually accurately portraying some Christians Tongue
Just call me doc! im not a doctor though.. Big Grin
(July 26, 2010 at 1:51 pm)DR7164 Wrote: This video lightheartedly introduced me to atheism. In all seriousness though, he raises some very simple and seemingly overlooked flaws in the christian religious system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkhQLt1vb...=1&index=7

EdwardCurrent isnt Christian....look at his YouTube page lol
I love that line:
"Is god unbelievable or what?"

That made my day.
The "PrayerMax 5000" and "If god dissapeared" are his best videos.
"Gods' Cool Designs" is a great one as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcrq5OOkQdk

Not for the squeamish though.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the atheist delusion(who started it or that notion?) Quill01 2 560 July 25, 2022 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  I have made a new YouTube video about afterlife... FlatAssembler 32 2068 July 12, 2022 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hilarious argument from someone I encountered in the youtube comments Heat 19 4640 April 23, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Posted comments on Youtube gets deleted Ferrocyanide 16 1901 April 19, 2020 at 6:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Dawkins writing kid's version of "The God Delusion" - you mad bro? Foxaèr 35 5485 August 2, 2018 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Ok Atheists! I have God Delusion! Catholic_Lady 54 9520 April 14, 2018 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Thought on this video about "Atheist delusion"? Macoleco 3 1294 October 30, 2017 at 8:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Atheist Delusion Foxaèr 25 4219 October 18, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Watch "Rocky Sharpe & The Replays - Rama Lama Ding Dong [totp2]" on YouTube TubbyTubby 5 1970 June 9, 2016 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Religion is a Delusion/Mental Illness z7z 80 14994 May 27, 2015 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: snookerman