Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince is dead
Prince is dead
http://kstp.com/index.shtml

And in other news, I am the victim of a hoax.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: Prince is dead
What? He was my age.

Never been his biggest fan, but it's still a blast from my disco days past.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Actually, there is a credible investigation of a death at his home. Just no confirmation it's him.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(April 21, 2016 at 12:59 pm)c172 Wrote: http://kstp.com/index.shtml

And in other news, I am the victim of a hoax.

The fact that Prince is dead, wouldn't be the hoax now would it?

I'm leery of clicking on links that really have no quoted content in the post. (Fear of fucking my computer up and the cost I will pay to fix it are leading reasons)
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
OK, thanks, Nymph. My mistake. I hadn't thought about that.
Seems to be legit. One of our channels just reported it in the evening news. Although with a different story. Of him being transferred to a hospital and dying there of a severe case of the flu.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
From that same site, KSTP (TV) Minneapolis, it looks like it is confirmed. Not a hoax. 

http://kstp.com/news/prince-paisley-park...307/?cat=1

Emergency responders were called to Paisley Park at 9:43 a.m. Thursday. Carver County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Jason Kamerud says what began as a medical call has now turned to a death investigation.
Kamerud declined to give further details. There's no word on how Prince died or circumstances surrounding the death.
Last week, the 57-year-old Prince was briefly hospitalized in Illinois. A representative told TMZ the singer has been fighting the flu for several weeks.
I had to google this and what I found was  -
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/21/entertainm...ate-death/

CNN Wrote:(CNN)Police are investigating a death at the estate of superstar Prince in Carver County, Minnesota, according to Carver County Sheriff spokesman Jason Kamerud.

"We are not releasing any information regarding the identity of the person who died until next of kin is notified," Kamerud said.

Earlier this month, Prince said he wasn't feeling well, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, and canceled at least one concert in the city. Some days later, he took the stage in Atlanta to perform. After that concert, the singer's plane made an emergency landing, the singer's spokesperson Yvette Noel-Schure told CNN. At the time she said, "He is fine and at home."

Developing story - more to come
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
TV cameras at estate.

Mourners assembling on the grounds.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Wiki has him dead . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1094 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 499 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  BREAKING: Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince' WinterHold 47 2832 January 24, 2020 at 11:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi prince MBS meet with US evangelicals. WinterHold 1 291 November 11, 2018 at 6:31 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Breaking: Prince Walid Bin Talal arrested WinterHold 7 2546 November 16, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi prince executed for murdering man in brawl account_inactive 6 982 October 21, 2016 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Did you hear the one about Saudi prince caught smuggling drugs? ReptilianPeon 0 571 October 26, 2015 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Saudi Prince Tried To Force Oral Sex ReptilianPeon 4 1207 September 27, 2015 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Dod you know a Saudi prince owns part of News Corp? ReptilianPeon 8 1721 September 16, 2015 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Prince Charles 'compared Russian actions to Nazis' sixchins 7 1965 May 25, 2014 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet