Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your services are requested, posthaste.
Your services are requested, posthaste.
Beccs, I need your specific set of skills.

http://thechive.com/2016/05/24/finally-j...14-photos/

The man who did this is in jail for the next two years. After that, he needs to be dealt with, Dexter style.

On second thought, maybe he should just have his hands and feet duct taped together, his mouth taped shut and his nose partially blocked so he can barely breathe. Then just dump his body somewhere freezing cold and wet.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Your services are requested, posthaste.
I am anger at this.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I'm in for a bat party!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
To do that... fuck. As a dog friend this sickens me. My faithfull friend is always there.l, guarding my house.
As an owner of an animal rescue, we get cases like this far more than one would like. Truly sad how this poor boy was treated and so glad they caught the guy and it looks like Justice is recovering well. Happy end to a sad story.
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
Ohhhh, I've got a cheesegrater with that motherfucker's testicles' name on it...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I'm a dog lover and am now rather glad that my work's over active web filter has blocked that story.
You may refer to me as "Oh High One."
The more I learn about people, the more I prefer dogs.

Why the f does that bastard get a 25year ban on keeping pets? why not a perma ban?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(May 25, 2016 at 11:10 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Why the f does that bastard get a 25year ban on keeping pets? why not a perma ban?

Why not a perma ban on his breathing? Angry
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2035 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  What are some good streaming services? vulcanlogician 20 1009 April 15, 2022 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician