Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flight attendant quits in an awesome way
Flight attendant quits in an awesome way
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/0...hen-flees/

The only thing is that the Anderson Cooper report mentioned he grabbed a beer before leaving. I sincerely hope that part was true and not tacked on for added humor.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: Flight attendant quits in an awesome way
Poor mr slater....

le public can be soooo DENSE!!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Brilliant. Give the man a medal.
'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln
(August 10, 2010 at 9:54 am)The Omnissiunt One Wrote: Brilliant. Give the man a medal.

Yeah, I sign for it, if it was me, I would lose it and kicked the crap out of the passenger. The man had enough self restraint to just go away.
Yikes....I spent all day yesterday flying from NY to Phoenix. I thought the FA's looked a little odd.
Flight attendant could be the best job in the world if it weren't for those pesky passengers. Same as users on my network.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(August 10, 2010 at 10:27 am)leo-rcc Wrote: Flight attendant could be the best job in the world if it weren't for those pesky passengers. Same as users on my network.

QFT.

Except I refer to mine as Lusers. There would be no network issues if it wasn’t for them!!
"A man who keeps one eye on the past is blind in one eye. A man who ignores the past is blind in both."
$5 say he'll be charged with a crime or suffer some heinously nasty retribution, legal or not.

Society is full of douchebags who'd love to abuse people like this.
I'm a really frequent flier and I totally understand this guy! I thought this was amazing, but at the same time passengers don't have the best time flying either, we've got a situation where 200+ people are pissed off and trapped in a metal tube, I'm just glad he didn't fire off the chute in midair like I've wanted to do so many times!
My religion is the understanding of my world. My god is the energy that underlies it all. My worship is my constant endeavor to unravel the mysteries of my religion. Thinking
That was not awesome. Quitting a job ala Drama-Queen spewing profanities is not awesome.

Should be barred from working in that industry. In ANY job that requires you to deal directly with the public you will have your dipshit unruly customers. It goes with the territory. Can't handle it any longer? Had enough? Quit like grown-up.

Wait until the plane unloads, walk up to your employers, thank them the the memories and turn in your resignation and go away. It's that simple. To become all girly-emotional and put on a drama-show is not awesome, it's immature.

He owes the airline an apology and then some.

How can ya'll think a childish temper-tantrum when separating yourself from an employer is 'awesome' is beyond me.

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4704 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1171 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Flight attendants arewethereyet 19 778 September 11, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Cold - either way. onlinebiker 12 629 January 23, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The proper way to breastfeed in public Foxaèr 21 1810 April 21, 2019 at 7:29 am
  On my way now... Brian37 53 2952 March 30, 2019 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Surreal day on the job...more of the same on the way. arewethereyet 75 5225 March 7, 2019 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  I remember way back when..... Brian37 23 2060 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1160 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  a New Way to Deal with an Old Problem Rhondazvous 9 1342 June 13, 2018 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous