Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 dead, 17 injured in Fort Myers FL club shooting
2 dead, 17 injured in Fort Myers FL club shooting
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/...b-in-flor/
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: 2 dead, 17 injured in Fort Myers FL club shooting
Just saw it on ZDF info.

Btw, the last thing on my mind when being shot would be posting on facebook.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(July 25, 2016 at 7:02 am)abaris Wrote: Just saw it on ZDF info.

Btw, the last thing on my mind when being shot would be posting on facebook.
I saw Facebook posts made by woman who was "inside down" in her BF's SUV, so...
OMG is this stuff ever going to end? WTF is wrong with people?

Not anyone passing on the info, but the shootings.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 25, 2016 at 8:14 am)Nymphadora Wrote: OMG is this stuff ever going to end? WTF is wrong with people?

Not anyone passing on the info, but the shootings.

People with guns, they think they have the solution to their problems.
I feel sorry for people who seem to think that killing another person is going to solve their issues.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(July 25, 2016 at 8:49 am)Nymphadora Wrote: I feel sorry for people who seem to think that killing another person is going to solve their issues.

I don't think they think that (except some Islamists who want to die to go to heaven). I think with those amok killing sprees it's more like going out and leaving a mark of some sort.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Well that's even worse then. You know?
(July 25, 2016 at 8:57 am)Alex K Wrote: I don't think they think that (except some Islamists who want to die to go to heaven). I think with those amok killing sprees it's more like going out and leaving a mark of some sort.

It's usually an endgame for all of them with rage being the major drive behind it. They want to get back at society having wronged them in their minds. At least that's what forensic psychologists say on mass shooters.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Mass shootings get such disproportional media coverage, probably because the victims and perpetrators tend to be middle class and/or white. Somewhere around 80% of murders in the US are gang related and there is somewhere around 0 coverage of gang related violence in the media. I certainly haven't seen a thread about it on here.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 26985 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 12555 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 6105 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 292 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 5833 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Thumbs Up 5 Dead 40 Injured in Waukesha Wi. onlinebiker 87 7000 December 6, 2021 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2799 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  is Seattle the new fort Sumter? Drich 204 11173 June 24, 2020 at 12:51 pm
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1359 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
  New Orleans shooting: Eleven victims near French Quarter zebo-the-fat 40 2372 December 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama