Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Left-wing extremists terrorise customers at London restaurant
Left-wing extremists terrorise customers at London restaurant
Apparently it's wrong to arrest illegal aliens these days.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2016-07-3...staurants/

Quote:Protestors threw hundreds of live crickets and locusts into two London branches of Byron Burger last night, forcing the restaurants to shut.

Activist groups London Black Revs and the Malcolm X Movement said they released the insects due to anger about an immigration raid at the restaurant chain.

Some 35 staff members were arrested for immigration offences at Byron branches across the capital earlier this week.

Workers at the restaurant have accused management of organising fake meetings in order to lure the staff into the raid - something the Home Office denies.
RE: Left-wing extremists terrorise customers at London restaurant
The restaurant did nothing wrong. In fact they complied 100% with immigration laws, they were just given very convincing fake documentation.

Crazy.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Quote:Protestors threw hundreds of live crickets and locusts into two London branches of Byron Burger last night, forcing the restaurants to shut.

There you have it - illegal grasshoppers taking the jobs of British cockroaches...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
I wonder if insurance will cover their losses.
While I don't support throwing bugs into places where people are eating (which is odd for me, as I'm generally pretty pro-bug), I think 'terrorise' is kind of a strong word to use.

What a lot of noise over nothing.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Dick move.

Also, why the Hell does the UK have a Malcolm X Movement? Can't you guys grow your own revolutionaries? Quit pinching ours, goddamn.

"New York"

"New England"

"New London"

You started it!

Joke
Quote:"London Black Revs is a self-determined working class URBAN revolutionary organisation. Our principles and offensives range from anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobic and anti-fascist campaigns and operations. We are a democratic-militant organisation that encourages self-leadership but strictly adheres to fighting oppression and exploitation in non-abstract forms. We combine practical versatility, modern methods for organising, self-emancipation, direct action, militant defensive's and offensives and full commitment to the struggle as cornerstones of London Black Revolutionaries. Our organisation is for those who see nothing else but struggle and will not settle for anything less than a world rid of oppression and exploitation. We see the struggles of race, class, gender and sexuality bound together, as such, they must be fought through the 'united offensive' on oppression.
The organisation is rumoured to be fiercely anti-middle class, whether white or black. The Black Revs have a reputation for being uncompromisingly firm on their position of agency coming from the Black and Asian working classes, and that its composition, politics and ideology stems from its grounding inside the working class.

Oh indeed!!! So, they are only against the Germans, the Greeks, the Irish, the Koreans, the Japanese, the Vietnamians, the Chinese, the Cantonese and gypsies then? It is a shame that a group that is anti-racist doesn't want any of the aforementioned members in their group.

Awaits response from Alistair Ham...

Joke
(July 31, 2016 at 5:19 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: While I don't support throwing bugs into places where people are eating (which is odd for me, as I'm generally pretty pro-bug), I think 'terrorise' is kind of a strong word to use.

What a lot of noise over nothing.

Boru

Oh, give them a break -  right wing sympathizers don't have much to work with, when trying to demonize the left. Let them grasp at whatever straws they can... Tongue
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(July 31, 2016 at 3:02 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Apparently it's wrong to arrest illegal aliens these days.

Just one quick question, how did a group of incoherent politically ignorant agitators become left wing all of a sudden?

Calling the two groups in question left wing would be like me calling Freemen on the land conservative.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The PR Wing Of The GOP BrianSoddingBoru4 175 13213 June 18, 2022 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1580 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  London police to roll out facial recognition CCTV Duty 22 1525 January 24, 2020 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Fireball
Exclamation London: Barbarians in the Bahraini Embassy ReptilianPeon 0 398 August 7, 2019 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Ghanem Almasarir, Saudi Human Rights Activist attacked in London WinterHold 3 609 October 12, 2018 at 4:02 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Maybe She Wised-Up and Left Him? Minimalist 21 2287 May 25, 2018 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  2 men wanted after blast injures 15 people at restaurant near Toronto Alexmahone 14 1733 May 25, 2018 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "Arab/wearing veil?we have no table for you...". Paris racist restaurant WinterHold 25 3198 May 23, 2018 at 11:01 pm
  The Crazy Left Keeps Coming...Please. Don't Stop. Neo-Scholastic 152 18708 October 31, 2017 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Car hits several people in London, person detained c172 4 1014 October 8, 2017 at 2:18 pm