Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Islam scientific miracles again
Islam scientific miracles again
Hey guys I'm new here [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
There's this Hadith someone posted on Facebook about the number of joints being 360 and he sent some links and pics from seatle orthopedic center and other resources confirming the number frankly I don't usually believe these things but I wanted a disclaimer from an authentic source to be sure .
Aisha reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Every one of the children of Adam has been created with three hundred and sixty joints; so he who declares the Glory of Allah, praises Allah, declares Allah to be One, Glorifies Allah, and seeks forgiveness from Allah, and removes stone, or thorn, or bone from people's path, and enjoins what is good and forbids from evil, to the number of those three hundred and sixty-four, will walk that day having removed himself from Hell. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Zakat (Kitab Al-Zakat), Book 005, Number 2199)"0
I'll appreciate your opinions and views on this matter.
Kind regards

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
RE: Islam scientific miracles again
(August 21, 2016 at 11:32 pm)huss97ein Wrote: Hey guys I'm new here [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
There's this Hadith someone posted on Facebook about the number of joints being 360 and he sent some links and pics from seatle orthopedic center and other resources confirming the number frankly I don't usually believe these things but I wanted a disclaimer from an authentic source to be sure .
Aisha reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Every one of the children of Adam has been created with three hundred and sixty joints; so he who declares the Glory of Allah, praises Allah, declares Allah to be One, Glorifies Allah, and seeks forgiveness from Allah, and removes stone, or thorn, or bone from people's path, and enjoins what is good and forbids from evil, to the number of those three hundred and sixty-four, will walk that day having removed himself from Hell.  (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Zakat (Kitab Al-Zakat), Book 005, Number 2199)"0
Kind regards

Hadtihs were written after the quran as an interpretation.
All hadiths are basically forgeries like the modern bible.
The real bible is the ingel but no one reads that.

(August 21, 2016 at 11:42 pm)ScienceAf Wrote:
(August 21, 2016 at 11:32 pm)huss97ein Wrote: Hey guys I'm new here [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Aisha reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Every one of the children of Adam has been created with three hundred and sixty joints; so he who declares the Glory of Allah, praises Allah, declares Allah to be One, Glorifies Allah, and seeks forgiveness from Allah, and removes stone, or thorn, or bone from people's path, and enjoins what is good and forbids from evil, to the number of those three hundred and sixty-four, will walk that day having removed himself from Hell.  (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Zakat (Kitab Al-Zakat), Book 005, Number 2199)"0
Kind regards

Hadtihs were written after the quran as an interpretation.
All hadiths are basically forgeries like the modern bible.
The real bible is the ingel but no one reads that.
Yes you're right but the sunnies believe in bukhari and muslim hadiths just like the Quran they believe in sanad to be flawless.
So this Hadith is authentic to them .

So was the moon split and then put back together.... or was it just a bullshit story from the start?
(August 21, 2016 at 11:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: So was the moon split and then put back together.... or was it just a bullshit story from the start?
If it was we would have another Noah flood 1400 years ago . lol [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Also, if your bar for miracles is so low that counting to 360 qualifies, then boy do I have something amazing to show you!

I, personally, have been known to count in the thousands! For the low low price of $100 per thousand, you can stand witness to my miracles!!! As many times as you wish!!!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 21, 2016 at 11:59 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Also, if your bar for miracles is so low that counting to 360 qualifies, then boy do I have something amazing to show you!

I, personally, have been known to count in the thousands! For the low low price of $100 per thousand, you can stand witness to my miracles!!! As many times as you wish!!!
Bro i know it's stupid as an idea but I don think its even real as I know that the number of joints is not fix in a human.
To be honest some of thes joints are not even visible to be joints like sutures and hyoid cartilage so it's bewildering how they got the number 360 and why is it used in modern communities even so it's not exact !!

Welcome aboard.  "Scientific miracles" are impressive to the afflicted.........that's the point, and that's about all.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 22, 2016 at 12:06 am)Rhythm Wrote: Welcome aboard.  "Scientific miracles" are impressive to the afflicted.........that's the point, and that's about all.
Thx [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] I know it's like a trend these days Hindus are claiming the same things in vedas and Christians in the bible so every prophet reincarnation god being was a scientist apparently [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

(August 22, 2016 at 12:04 am)huss97ein Wrote: Bro i know it's stupid as an idea but I don think its even real as I know that the number of joints is not fix in a human.
To be honest some of thes joints are not even visible to be joints like sutures and hyoid cartilage so it's bewildering how they got the number 360 and why is it used in modern communities even so it's not exact !!

How they got the number? Do you think human corpses just poofed into nonexistence once they died?

They opened a dead guy up and counted. Not exactly rocket science.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  His throne is on water..stunning scientific theory that the Quran foretold 1400 y ago WinterHold 113 21416 March 2, 2020 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Flat Earth and other scientific errors in the Quran Fake Messiah 4 1090 January 19, 2020 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7730 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  I just found the most amazing scientific miracle in the Quran!!!! ReptilianPeon 15 3862 January 31, 2016 at 11:41 am
Last Post: GUBU
  two scientific miracles puzzled me? truth search 37 5265 December 21, 2015 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Complete 180 by Hamza: no 'scientific miracles' in the Quran ReptilianPeon 2 1755 October 3, 2015 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Understand the requirement for a scientific miracle. paulpablo 4 1787 July 16, 2015 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5421 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Quran scientific miracles. paulpablo 1 1092 September 6, 2014 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Numeric miracles of Quran? Ziggy 31 8276 April 10, 2014 at 7:09 am
Last Post: Brakeman