Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part on Feminisim.
Part on Feminisim.
I'm sorry I think I made 1 or 2 threads already today, forgive me.

Well as I was saying...

How come "feminists" say they want to be equal to men and they want to be protected?
Shouldn't they defend themselves if they wanna be equal?
Like men would too?

And how come for minorities like black people or Hispanic people, etc. we have to provide safe spaces for them?
I'm brown.
I can't have someone wipe my ass all the time when I shard.
(not that I do.)

It's sad that when someone gets raped or killed over their sex/race.
So we provide everyone with the bill of rights.

It's not women's fault if they get raped.
But it's not like we can tell men to not rape.
There will always be rape sadly.

People are like that.
Sadly.

Just don't go down a dark ally but even if you don't go down to a dark ally and get raped take precautions.
If you do and you get raped, have someone with you.
If you still get raped that's not your fault.

But no one can do anything about it.
We've enforced it, that wasn't enough.
We can't start teaching men not to rape either.
Because women do the same.

Either way, if you can't protect yourself but you've tried then forgive yourself.
Blame the attacker.

I don't have a body guard at all times, alot of women don't either.
That's that.
We can't do things sometimes.
That's okay.

RE: Part on Feminisim.
Uhm... Is this supposed to be a poem, or something? Hey, junior - perhaps you should leave heavy subjects like rape for after you've lived a little, when you have some idea about stuff. You're really spewing cringe-worthy sh*t right here. Just a thought. I know that at your age it's cool and exhilarating to be able to express your opinion. But what you should take into account, is that at your age most of your opinions are uninformed and wrong. You should make fewer unsubstantiated assertions and read more, just because you recon you have something figured out - doesn't make it so.

"No one can do anything about rape"? What are you talking about? We can do things about rape and we're doing them. Part of it is deconstructing the sexist fantasies, that are still being imprinted on young people's minds by conservative patriarchal parts of society.

And as for being protected - everyone, male or female needs protection - that's why we have laws, the police, judges, the military and so on. No, men don't "defend themselves" - we need those same protection women do. Seriously - time to start growing up and forget the silly fairy-tales about knights and princesses - that's not how the world works. If you're a man and get sh*t kicked out of you - the police is obliged to defend you. The idea of feminism (not "feminism", whatever you think that is) in relation to violence and rape - is that woman beaten, or raped by her husband should be allowed the same protection, as any citizen, who's being victimized by another. Which is not always the case, since many backward parts of certain societies still consider violence against women (or children) as tolerable, if not outright acceptable.

I have no idea what you mean by "We can't do things sometimes. That's okay." Yeah, sure - that's what Martin Luther King should have told the black people... "Sorry, guys - there will always be racism. Nothing anyone can do about it. It's okay. Go home and try to stay away from angry white people with ropes and burning crosses."
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
This feels like an extremely incoherent string of thoughts. I want to respond but I don't know what the point is that you're trying to make...
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Quote:I'm sorry I think I made 1 or 2 threads already today, forgive me.
Quote:Well as I was saying...

Well, then...!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Is this.........is this performance art?
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(September 9, 2016 at 10:57 pm)Losty Wrote: This feels like an extremely incoherent string of thoughts. I want to respond but I don't know what the point is that you're trying to make...

That's a very good description.

You need to clarify, OP. Or you could just declare you were really fucked up when you made that post and we could all move on. Certainly wouldn't be the first time that has happened on a message forum. Tongue I've been there myself more than once. Wink
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
What does shard mean?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 9, 2016 at 11:14 pm)Losty Wrote: What does shard mean?
I do believe he means "shart", slang for "To shit your pants"
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Kind of midway betwixt flatulence and defecation, IIRC.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Is this slam poetry?
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When your relatives worry you, part Xth. Gawdzilla Sama 8 874 February 21, 2020 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Deermageddon part II onlinebiker 17 1819 December 22, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone thinking of taking part in Movember? Cod 29 2257 October 29, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1671 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  AF Christmas Part II Shell B 20 1996 October 31, 2016 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  This Month I Became part-qualified Fidel_Castronaut 5 942 May 2, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Will You Tale Part in the Holiday Spirit or Will You be the Grinch Who Stole Xmas? Rhondazvous 12 2164 December 4, 2015 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Rate the avatar of the person above you: part two Shell B 234 44777 September 10, 2014 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Keri
  Rate the avatar of the person above [part 2] Autumnlicious 47 10415 August 18, 2013 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Time to part Company Mark 13:13 18 3044 January 10, 2013 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: FallentoReason