Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congress' Dumbest Republicunt...
Congress' Dumbest Republicunt...
Louis Gohmert, thinks jesus likes men who grab pussy.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/louie-go...-by-jesus/

Quote:Rep. Louie Gohmert this week said former President Bill Clinton was to blame for Donald Trump’s “vile” boasting about sexual assaults, but insisted that the Republican nominee was now a Christian.

Texas you will never lose your reputation for nuttiness while you keep that dumb motherfucker in Congress.
RE: Congress' Dumbest Republicunt...
I've wanted to objectify horndogs like Billy Clinton, but damn, he is just so far off of my hot index, it's impossible.

As for Trumple, the machismo stuff, power, money, inability to stick with a specific female, and the strong possibility of especially wooly blond leg hair . . . .

well, WOOT !!! Let your vorlon grope YOUR po-po !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'm more impressed by how malleable so-called xtians think this fucking jesus of theirs is.  They can pound his sorry fictional ass into any shape they like for whatever purpose they like.

The worst collection of miserable motherfuckers in the world.
Jesus thinks whatever the Christian wants him to think. There's no objective way of determining what Jesus thinks. I've never heard anyone claim he approves of sexual assault though. That's a new one. That's the sort of thing Allah would do, especially if the woman is not wearing Hijab.

New?  It's in the book.  What do you think all those young girls who'd never known a man were -for-?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Born Again Republican.

"He was a Democrat then! So it's perfectly okay! He's a Republican now."

Give me a fucking break. These shitheads try to be the bastions of morality, but they're nothing but shitheads trying to pass themselves off as saints.
If more Americans actually paid attention to politics, long ago "Gohmert" would have become a one-word punch line to a blizzard of jokes about politicians and Jesus freaks. What a fucking embarrassment he is! When the GOP last carved out the congressional districts, was Gohmert's district reduced to a couple of strip mall churches and a group home for developmentally challenged adults? Is there a single informed, rational person in that district?

I wouldn't hire that clown to clean our office.
Gohmert is a testimony to the power of gerrymandering.  The fucktard was re elected in 2014 with 77% of the vote.  This says a lot about political crimes in Texas and even more about the intelligence of the voters of the first cd.
(October 11, 2016 at 1:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Gohmert is a testimony to the power of gerrymandering.  The fucktard was re elected in 2014 with 77% of the vote.  This says a lot about political crimes in Texas and even more about the intelligence of the voters of the first cd.

Of course it's all about gerrymandering. But still . . . imagine losing to this shithead. I don't think I'd ever stop drinking.
(October 11, 2016 at 11:49 am)vorlon13 Wrote: I've wanted to objectify horndogs like Billy Clinton, but damn, he is just so far off of my hot index, it's impossible.

As for Trumple, the machismo stuff, power, money, inability to stick with a specific female, and the strong possibility of especially wooly blond leg hair  . . . .

well, WOOT !!!   Let your vorlon grope YOUR po-po !!!

Well we do know that trump thinks grabbing genitalia is ok so go for it!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congress and drink coasters. Brian37 4 448 February 15, 2021 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  An Open Letter to Congress Secular Elf 14 984 March 4, 2020 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Buzzfeed reports Trump directed Cohen to lie to congress LadyForCamus 61 6463 January 26, 2019 at 5:49 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  One Ass-Kicking And Republicunt Marsha Blackburn Changes Her Tune Minimalist 6 986 August 14, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  But It Doesn't Matter When There's A Republicunt In Charge! Minimalist 25 3725 July 31, 2018 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: johan
  The WLB Criticized By A Republicunt Who Is Not Retiring? Minimalist 2 706 July 22, 2018 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2156 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Privitization - The Republicunt Mantra Minimalist 5 612 January 10, 2018 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  "Republicunt": why use terms like this? shadow 162 22857 November 27, 2017 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Senate Republicunt Assholes Prepare Their Own Tax Plan Minimalist 7 1318 November 9, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Brian37