Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 6, 2024, 11:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof, If Any Were Needed, That
Proof, If Any Were Needed, That
the turd doesn't fall far from the asshole in this family.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/donald-t...workforce/

Quote:Donald Trump Jr. implies that ladies who can’t handle sexual harassment ‘Don’t belong in the workforce’
RE: Proof, If Any Were Needed, That
But soliciting and accepting money from countries where it's illegal for women to drive is okay. Clinton is only concerned about one woman.

Furthermore, if Donald Jr. Is fair game then no more whining about Bill's escapades. Bill used an intern as a humidor in the Oval Office, but let's make a deal about what Donald Jr. says. Lose perspective much?

I'm so fucking tired of this 'Not Trump' schtick. It's as if I should be given the key to the city because I decided NOT to rob a bank today.
(October 14, 2016 at 2:06 am)Cato Wrote: But soliciting and accepting money from countries where it's illegal for women to drive is okay. Clinton is only concerned about one woman.

Furthermore, if Donald Jr. Is fair game then no more whining about Bill's escapades.  Bill used an intern as a humidor in the Oval Office, but let's make a deal about what Donald Jr. says. Lose perspective much?

I'm so fucking tired of this 'Not Trump' schtick. It's as if I should be given the key to the city because I decided NOT to rob a bank today.

Well, Trump's a pig, so by default we chose the lesser of two evils.
(October 14, 2016 at 2:06 am)Cato Wrote: But soliciting and accepting money from countries where it's illegal for women to drive is okay. Clinton is only concerned about one woman.

Furthermore, if Donald Jr. Is fair game then no more whining about Bill's escapades.  Bill used an intern as a humidor in the Oval Office, but let's make a deal about what Donald Jr. says. Lose perspective much?

TBQH I'm sick of this bullshit where people deflect to the idea that other countries treat women worse, so treating women poorly over here is perfectly A-OK.  It's the "THERES STARVING KIDS IN AFRICA!" bullshit excuse.  "But these countries treat women poorly, and people accept their money?"  SO THE FUCK WHAT?  That doesn't mean they support those countries views on women.  Fuck, they'd like to change them, but it's not like they can FORCE them to change by NOT accepting their money.  The only way you CAN hope to change things is to form better relations with these countries.  Apparently that goes over some people's head.  You can't change a culture overnight. Shit, look at all the fuck good the Cuban embargo did.

Also calling Donald Trump Jr. a piece of shit has nothing to do with his father running for office.  It's not an argument used to convince people not to vote for Trump.  It's an argument that Donald Trump's son is a piece of shit.  (Which is actually an argument against Hillary's judgment, since she praised his children in the last debate.)
It is rather irritating that men who never learned to keep their hands to themselves decide the best thing for women to do is be quiet about it or hide away. Idiots who don't like being dope slapped should stay out of the workforce.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(October 14, 2016 at 9:56 am)Divinity Wrote: TBQH I'm sick of this bullshit where people deflect to the idea that other countries treat women worse, so treating women poorly over here is perfectly A-OK.

It is a stupid comparison and doesn't hold water. But what he obviously meant to say is that the whole of the western establishment backs the Saudi shithole. Something should be done about that. But that in itself says nothing on how women should be treated in the West or on a bunch of walking turds running their orifices on how women should get over themselves when being harrassed. It only says something on the ones farting out such verbal gems. And it's not a beautiful message.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I mean, if every politician was under moral obligation to refuse contributions from any state that doesn't treat all of their sexual/gender/racial minorities perfectly, then no politician could ever receive a contribution from America either.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(October 14, 2016 at 10:47 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: I mean, if every politician was under moral obligation to refuse contributions from any state that doesn't treat all of their sexual/gender/racial minorities perfectly, then no politician could ever receive a contribution from America either.

In the case of the Saudis it's more than not treating women equally or not offering gay rights. It's about executing people for witchcraft and heresy too. Saudi Arabia is a shithole of the first order.

But the argument is still cloak and daggers to divert attention from assholes running their mouths. For one, Trump and family won't denounce Saudi Arabia anytime soon if he came to power and secondly political affiliations say nothing on equal rights back home and how they are practiced and enforced if legal borders are crossed.
(October 14, 2016 at 10:53 am)abaris Wrote:
(October 14, 2016 at 10:47 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: I mean, if every politician was under moral obligation to refuse contributions from any state that doesn't treat all of their sexual/gender/racial minorities perfectly, then no politician could ever receive a contribution from America either.

In the case of the Saudis it's more than not treating women equally or not offering gay rights. It's about executing people for witchcraft and heresy too. Saudi Arabia is a shithole of the first order.

But the argument is still cloak and daggers to divert attention from assholes running their mouths. For one, Trump and family won't denounce Saudi Arabia anytime soon if he came to power and secondly political affiliations say nothing on equal rights back home and how they are practiced and enforced if legal borders are crossed.

I'm aware of the shittiness of Saudi - I used to live there.  I wasn't defending Saudi Arabia, just pointing out that accepting money from an entity doesn't mean you condone or support their policies.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(October 14, 2016 at 10:55 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: I wasn't defending Saudi Arabia, just pointing out that accepting money from an entity doesn't mean you condone or support their policies.

It's an entirely different discussion, so I stop talking about this after this last reply. But most, if not all of them, don't give a shit. Which is condoning by neglect.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5938 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  That's odd...I thought we were a nation of laws? GODZILLA 24 4957 June 25, 2018 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  You Were Stupid. Will You Still Be Stupid in 2020? Minimalist 39 5203 May 15, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Sure - But These Two Phony Cunts Were Fine With the Pussygrabber Minimalist 7 1023 July 31, 2017 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: ComradeMeow
  So will Trump supporters ever realized that they were conned? NuclearEnergy 20 4467 May 29, 2017 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: Crunchy
  What We Were And What The Republicunts Want To Get Back To Minimalist 17 2296 February 28, 2017 at 1:27 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Were social justice warriors responsible for the election outcome? TaraJo 172 18732 December 24, 2016 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Any anti-feminists? Any feminists? ScienceAf 139 9902 November 14, 2016 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hilary so incompetent State Dept spam filters were blocking her correspondence ReptilianPeon 89 8085 July 1, 2016 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Hey...Where were you guys? Minimalist 2 814 September 26, 2015 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist