Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All I Want For Christmas..
All I Want For Christmas..
  If you could have Anything for Christmas, what would it be?
Santa

Right now, all I want for Christmas (aside from personal life relations and goals) is this

[Image: 5091e80e00a6c6ce_1237-w500-h666-b0-p0--c...throom.jpg]

Oh and whilst shopping for the kids I found this. I.. kinda definitely sorta want one now! Big Grin

[Image: 61BiIJjHp7L._AC_UL320_SR286,320_.jpg]

They're propelled with pulling amd pushing motions,  and can steer! They walk and jump.. heck yeah! It's stuff like this that makes me wish I had kids. And money. Theyre 350usd!
Tongue

If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: All I Want For Christmas..
I want a personal teleportation device.
@Luckie

We have this one:

[Image: 2593150-01.jpg]

Close enough Smile

Also, what do I want for Christmas? Time, time, time. Everything else, I have.

Oh, also, this:

The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Hmm, that's a tough one...
Money.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Omnipotence
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
A group of friends to meet with and play nerdy board games.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
An end to the seemingly nonstop holidays betwixt TG and Easter.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(December 7, 2016 at 7:17 am)Alex K Wrote: @Luckie

We have this one:

[Image: 2593150-01.jpg]

Close enough Smile

With all due respect kind sir, can your horse jump?!

AlexK Wrote:Also, what do I want for Christmas? Time, time, time. Everything else, I have.

Oh, also, this:

That's uhh... Wow. I want one too!!!! I can't get enough of taking pictures of the moon for some reason. Imagine what I could catch with that thing!?

*for the record, I thought it was a leaf blower at first Tongue
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
I want Rob to be out of the hospital. Hospitals aren't a nice place to be stuck in. I don't need anything material. I might go and visit him today. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 727 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 3522 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 690 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 844 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What did you get for Christmas? arewethereyet 13 670 December 29, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Merry Christmas!! Jehanne 10 708 December 26, 2021 at 8:28 am
  Brace yourselves... Christmas is coming! T.J. 71 2730 December 25, 2021 at 11:22 am
  Christmas decorations 2021 pics brewer 21 1638 December 13, 2021 at 8:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What’s a reasonable amount to give on Christmas? Apollo 3 337 December 25, 2020 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Incidental Christmas Movies brewer 6 789 December 25, 2020 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye