Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th July 2017, 20:43

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Everyone's favorite life form
#1
Everyone's favorite life form
Emergency Auxiliary Backup Cat #2 !!

He was on the back of the couch yesterday, first time in months!   And he didn't fall off!!

LOL, I had grown accustomed to him NOT being there, and it was actually annoying having him there, despite my being happy for him and his increment of optimism in thinking it was safe to perch there for a while.

Today, he's back on the floor, shifting position every 1/2 hour or so staying in his sunbeam for warmth.


Good Kitty !
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
#2
RE: Everyone's favorite life form
argh!

the little turd is sitting on me!

I think he's cold, might have to nudge the furnace a bit.



oh crap . . .


he's kneading now
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
#3
RE: Everyone's favorite life form
He luvs you.
Please consider becoming a patron to help offset site costs and to get rid of EGO
Click here for more info and to sign up Smile
Avatar compliments of Luckie with some assistance by Losty Heart
Reply
#4
RE: Everyone's favorite life form
hungry + cold = love


Not sure that adds up . . . .
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
#5
RE: Everyone's favorite life form
Well, the 'bonding' experience didn't last too long, fortunately for both of us.

He was also briefly on the kitchen table today. Total mystery that is. He has NEVER done that before, and compared to the other cat, this one very, very, rarely requires anything in the way of a corrective measure beyond a sharp glance, or a "No, dammit!"
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
#6
RE: Everyone's favorite life form
(5th January 2017, 00:35)vorlon13 Wrote: hungry + cold = love


Not sure that adds up . . . .
Well, he IS a cat. You just have to accept it.

At least yours isn't pissed at you because you had to cram two pills down his throat, followed by ointment in his ears and eyes. Mine still has to wear the cone of shame.
Please consider becoming a patron to help offset site costs and to get rid of EGO
Click here for more info and to sign up Smile
Avatar compliments of Luckie with some assistance by Losty Heart
Reply
#7
RE: Everyone's favorite life form
Quote:Everyone's favorite life form
[Image: 1h4fkw.jpg]
But seriously! I'm so glad your cat is doing well, Vorlie Smile
"Work quickly. And the same applies for doing albums or any project. Just work quickly. You can fix it later if you need to., Work quickly, get it in there and and you know what? Try not to fiddle. If you've got lots of things that you want to do to change it then maybe what you are trying to do is do another project. Don't keep imposing all your fresh ideas on the old work. Do it, finish it, get it done good enough - do it and then: do something else. Don't keep fiddling. I see people get lost regurgitating an album that sounds good! They might play me an album and I say "That's great! Get it out."

Five years later they've regurgitated that same album so much that it's not even the same album anymore and you wonder what went on and what process went on in their heads." - Paul Hartnoll
Reply
#8
RE: Everyone's favorite life form
[Image: 1h4nk4.jpg]
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Implicit Bias and You. And Me. And Everyone.. Aroura 53 1977 13th October 2016, 10:25
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Cockeyed Understanding Of Transitional Form Cosmic Perspective 16 4563 21st May 2013, 13:22
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Yours favorite arguments for creationism viocjit 5 1346 20th May 2013, 10:20
Last Post: viocjit
  Hows this for an itermediate form? Baalzebutt 2 710 4th March 2013, 19:41
Last Post: Baalzebutt
  Favorite Freaky Species Erinome 18 13941 10th June 2012, 19:49
Last Post: Moros Synackaon
  Ligers, Totally my favorite animal ever! Eilonnwy 8 2158 18th August 2010, 02:57
Last Post: leo-rcc



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)