Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Pence has a plan
Mike Pence has a plan
Does anyone think that Mike Pence actually expects to be VP for 4 years?

I don't, in matter of fact, I think the whole GOP doesn't. Trump is going to resign or get impeached and we'll have President Pence. Lets just imagine the scenario. Pence will have ZERO loyalty to Trump. He will use his Christian bullshit as a reason why our country is so divided right now. He will use his skills as a talk show host to message that he has a plan to unite the country.

IMO, his plan is going to be calling for a constitutional convention. If he could get all 32 GOP controlled State Legislatures and 2 of the split, he would have all he need to call for a Constitutional Convention. After that, it would take 38 State Legislatures to pass it.

If this sounds like a tin foil hat conspiracy, consider that Pence has already signed legislation to call for a convention in 2014, to "reign in spending." This guy also very adroitly said that he would respect his christian beliefs on abortion over the constitution at the VP debate. Is he really going to leave out that kind of language in any Constitution that he is proposing?

There might be outrage, but they will literally have the numbers to write any constitution they want. Pence will be able to be the real Putin of the west. The only difference is that Putin probably doesn't believe the Christian Shit.

Just one last point, has anyone else noticed that the conservatives are oddly "cleaning house" for the first time? I have been reading about Richard Spencer getting booted from CPAC. Weird that all of a sudden they're outraged by the racist and xenophobes they have been singing the siren song to for 8 years now. I don't think its a coincidence, the GOP is always 10 steps ahead
RE: Mike Pence has a plan
Not convinced Trump will get impeached.
Of course that opens a whole can of worms as to where that would lead.
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
(February 24, 2017 at 8:35 am)Won2blv Wrote: Does anyone think that Mike Pence actually expects to be VP for 4 years?

He already rises up to be the Dick Cheney of Trump. Might be all there is to it. Him running the show while loudmouth continues inciting idiots.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Yeah, I think the Repubs have the world's loudest smokescreen, distracting folks with the Loudmouth while they go about dismantling the last fifty years of progress.

Some Evangelicals are under the impression that electing Trump is how they get a President Pence.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(February 24, 2017 at 11:34 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Some Evangelicals are under the impression that electing Trump is how they get a President Pence.

Not necessarily the best critical thinkers, though, are they?
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Remember what Jefferson said about slavery?  "It's like holding a wolf by the ears.  You don't like it but you don't dare let go."

The republicunts are in virtually the same position regarding the WLB.  If they move against him they will have his fans ripping on them along with the left.  They don't have the guts for that.
-and yet they won;t be able to campaign for reelection come midterms without distancing themselves.  

They're fucked, and it was their own craven bullshit what fucked them. Best case scenario for the right, now, is that establishment republicans lose seats to the "freedom caucus" rather then the dems. LOL.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 24, 2017 at 11:34 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Some Evangelicals are under the impression that electing Trump is how they get a President Pence.

Sadly.
"the only problem with Islamic fundamentalism are the fundamentals of Islam" - Sam Harris
(February 24, 2017 at 1:21 pm)Khemikal Wrote: -and yet they won;t be able to campaign for reelection come midterms without distancing themselves.  

They're fucked, and it was their own craven bullshit what fucked them.  Best case scenario for the right, now, is that establishment republicans lose seats to the "freedom caucus" rather then the dems.  LOL.

I think that you're severely underestimating the GOP's messaging skills. The GOP could easily unify Americans against the Democrats. They have no principles or morals and they know how to rewrite the past

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pence LinuxGal 2 517 November 17, 2022 at 5:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2811 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why NATO doesn't give to Ukraine plan of membership? Interaktive 39 1549 April 24, 2022 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Infrastructure plan Fake Messiah 2 243 October 2, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Trump's real plan exposed. WinterHold 29 1984 November 18, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Bernie Sanders' "Medicare for All" plan is really expensive over a 10-year period.... Aegon 40 4557 September 22, 2018 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Mike Pence Minimalist 6 792 August 7, 2018 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 572 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1699 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Help PISS OFF Mike <---dickface Pence! Brian37 14 2832 March 27, 2018 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Shell B