Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Documenting Crazy
Documenting Crazy
Alright this thread is simply for me to document my crazy coworker and to have someone to laugh at the things he does with. I will update it periodically but for now I have to get all these crazy moments off my chest. Those with me on Facebook have already heard two of them but I can't keep harassing Facebook so now y'all get to suffer. Big Grin

Okay so he has worked here since Jan 31st so it's been just over a month and he has said/done these:

He is a huge Star Wars nerd (which in itself isn't bad) When he does something right during his training he comments on how he had channeled the dark side. K that was funny the first few times. His baby is due in April and he already has the name picked out... Anakin. Couldn’t go with Luke nooooo that isn't from the dark side.

He is a huge Christian metal head, yes it's a weird as it sounds, but he is also super into organic shit so at any given time he is doing something weird. First he had an 'allergic reaction' to all the oregano he put in his tea when he was trying to cleanse his body. He freaked out over the 'red spots' all over his face. Mind you he didn't look any different and I am married to a paramedic so I know what to look for. He wasn't itchy, wasn't red, wasn't having any trouble breathing just claimed to be having a reaction and that his face was bright red. He went over my head when I told him just to take some medicine that has antihistamine in it, to my boss cause he got a better reaction out of her.

Then he commented how he wasn't sure if being gay wasn't actually a choice.

9/11 was an inside job.

He jumped back to being a hypochondriac yesterday and today by saying his hand was all red and swollen and he didn't know why. Again couldn't see any redness nor swelling. Told him to ice it if it hurt yesterday but he didn't. Complained again today so I told him to ice it again or take some medicine. Instead he said he didn't want to put chemicals in his body.

Speaking of chemicals he wants to open his own natural oils business so that he can produce skin care options naturally, which again in itself isn't bad, but he doesn't know anything about them seeing how he had an 'allergic reaction' to overdosing on oregano.

Then yesterday he told me he can taste the difference between organic green tea and regular cause regular tastes like boiled spinach. I honestly couldn't hold my face straight on that one.

Just as I was typing this he told someone else that Whataburger fries were 'not as fake' as McDonalds' as if they aren't made with potatoes...

Okay I know this is too long and most of y'all will be like yeah didn't read that but this is more for me than you lol
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
RE: Documenting Crazy
Does your office have a straight-jacket for emergencies?
I actually read all of that. The oregeno in his tea reaction is pretty funny, but i can see wanting to slap him silly if i had to put up with that sort of nonsense on a regular basis. He sounds like a real kook, lol.

Um, good luck?
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
He really is a good hearted guy he is just a bit loopy. I will admit I looked at him with a straight face and was like "you overdosed... on oregano." then started laughing.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(March 9, 2017 at 2:11 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: He really is a good hearted guy he is just a bit loopy. I will admit I looked at him with a straight face and was like "you overdosed... on oregano." then started laughing.

Lmao I can't!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Meh, wait till he overdoses on water, or as people commonly call it, "homeopathy"
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(March 9, 2017 at 1:38 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: Alright this thread is simply for me to document my crazy coworker and to have someone to laugh at the things he does with. I will update it periodically but for now I have to get all these crazy moments off my chest. Those with me on Facebook have already heard two of them but I can't keep harassing Facebook so now y'all get to suffer. Big Grin

Okay so he has worked here since Jan 31st so it's been just over a month and he has said/done these:

He is a huge Star Wars nerd (which in itself isn't bad) When he does something right during his training he comments on how he had channeled the dark side. K that was funny the first few times. His baby is due in April and he already has the name picked out... Anakin. Couldn’t go with Luke nooooo that isn't from the dark side.

He is a huge Christian metal head, yes it's a weird as it sounds, but he is also super into organic shit so at any given time he is doing something weird. First he had an 'allergic reaction' to all the oregano he put in his tea when he was trying to cleanse his body. He freaked out over the 'red spots' all over his face. Mind you he didn't look any different and I am married to a paramedic so I know what to look for. He wasn't itchy, wasn't red, wasn't having any trouble breathing just claimed to be having a reaction and that his face was bright red. He went over my head when I told him just to take some medicine that has antihistamine in it, to my boss cause he got a better reaction out of her.

Then he commented how he wasn't sure if being gay wasn't actually a choice.

9/11 was an inside job.

He jumped back to being a hypochondriac yesterday and today by saying his hand was all red and swollen and he didn't know why. Again couldn't see any redness nor swelling. Told him to ice it if it hurt yesterday but he didn't. Complained again today so I told him to ice it again or take some medicine. Instead he said he didn't want to put chemicals in his body.

Speaking of chemicals he wants to open his own natural oils business so that he can produce skin care options naturally, which again in itself isn't bad, but he doesn't know anything about them seeing how he had an 'allergic reaction' to overdosing on oregano.

Then yesterday he told me he can taste the difference between organic green tea and regular cause regular tastes like boiled spinach. I honestly couldn't hold my face straight on that one.

Just as I was typing this he told someone else that Whataburger fries were 'not as fake' as McDonalds' as if they aren't made with potatoes...

Okay I know this is too long and most of y'all will be like yeah didn't read that but this is more for me than you lol

Are we sure that's oregano he's is using!?
(March 9, 2017 at 3:04 pm)PETE_ROSE Wrote: Are we sure that's oregano he's is using!?

I wouldn't be if I hadn't seen the bottle of concentrated oregano... it even had a dropper on it. I don't know how it is supposed to cleanse the body but it was supposed to be two drops in your tea weekly apparently he thought it was daily and thought he would amp it up so he put... wait for it... six whole drops!!

Wait, you went to work yesterday? I thought the women of the world were staging their version of Senior skip day.
Kooky and flaky, but if he can manage his life, no big deal. Is he rich or poor? If he's poor, he's crazy, if he's rich, he's eccentric.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You might be crazy if… BrokenQuill92 22 1102 December 28, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damn Florida, you so crazy no one 8 405 April 12, 2020 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Japanese are crazy purplepurpose 10 1659 November 17, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Am I crazy? ApeNotKillApe 37 3114 January 11, 2017 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Godscreated
Star Internet Hall of Crazy Tea Earl Grey Hot 5 3552 May 16, 2014 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Violet
  Crazy = Sexy My imaginary friend is GOD 12 5376 February 19, 2014 at 2:34 am
Last Post: noor100
  Us Crazy Creoles The_Thinking_Theist 5 1825 February 11, 2014 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: The_Thinking_Theist
  A crazy idea for all you LotR fans pocaracas 16 3557 November 23, 2013 at 10:09 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Kanye West releases CRAZY T-shirt design! CleanShavenJesus 13 3415 July 17, 2013 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Crazy Neighbors rexbeccarox 41 9934 July 9, 2013 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist