Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why God is scientifically redefinable (an atheist article snippet)

[Image: kjrxq4D.jpg]

Why is God scientifically redefinable?

(a) One shall recall that humanity had not always had rigorous modern science.

(b) One shall recall that a root guess that the universe perhaps began/had an origin-source; with respect to creator-styled entity sequences  (the typical archaic claimed God, See any archaic cosmology that encompassed creator-typed god) had been established prior to modern science . (Digital Physics, Simulation Hypothesis, Penrose/Hawking singularity theorems ...) 

(c.i) One shall recall that science updates itself. It appears science "forgot" to update the archaic science of Gods, in modern science terms.

(c.ii)Recall 'gravity'. We are aware that science updated from:
     (1) early gravity ('weighty dignity' year 1509) 
     (2) to later gravity (De Caelo, - mythical aether, non-attractive force), 
     (3) to Newtonian gravity (attractive force, 1687), 
     (4) then to Einsteinian description.

The word 'gravity' maintained regardless.

And so, "god" is updatable in modern science terms.

Source data:
I see that I can't post urls as yet.
Dm me for source.
RE: Why God is scientifically redefinable (an atheist article snippet)
Very subtle, Jordan Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(March 10, 2017 at 9:10 am)Alex K Wrote: Very subtle, Jordan Big Grin

Was wondering why he got banned so quickly, then I read his post.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Could have been much quicker if I hadn't been at work all day Smile
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I'm always amazed at how easy socks are to spot. You'd think they'd at least make some sort of effort to disguise themselves.

If I were to be banned from this place, i would make sure my sock puppet was significantly less witty, brilliant and erudite, so no one would suspect it was me.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bullshit "I'm an atheist but atheism is evil" article in the Grauniad boils my blood GUBU 13 1990 March 30, 2021 at 6:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "God"? GodBennett 33 3298 July 17, 2020 at 5:49 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Why did I (an atheist) change my name legally to "God"? GodBennett 0 3269 July 4, 2020 at 10:13 am
Last Post: GodBennett
  Pathos article atheists can identify with. Brian37 6 2194 September 19, 2017 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Good Wikipedia article on the History of Atheism. Jehanne 6 1641 April 5, 2017 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Are humans Gods? (article by an atheist) ChoklateWolfy 21 3878 March 2, 2017 at 10:11 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  I fear hell, and this article made things worse for me. What do you guys think? arda101 26 4692 February 5, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Autolite
  2014 article in online science journal: "Atheists Might Not Exist" Whateverist 15 4087 July 4, 2016 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I’m an atheist. So why can’t I shake God? athrock 287 41429 February 22, 2016 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  article I found about muslim atheism. vodkafan 2 1206 August 2, 2014 at 8:31 am
Last Post: vodkafan