Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WLB Will Be Shrieking Like Someone Took A Blowtorch To His Balls
The WLB Will Be Shrieking Like Someone Took A Blowtorch To His Balls
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/10/us/fe...d-law.html

Quote:HOUSTON — A federal judge ruled on Monday that the voter-identification law that the Texas Legislature passed in 2011 was enacted with the intent to discriminate against black and Hispanic voters, striking down the law and raising the possibility that the state’s election procedures could be put back under federal oversight.
In a long-running case over the legality of one of the toughest voter ID laws in the country, the judge found that the law was passed, at least in part, with a discriminatory purpose, violating the federal Voting Rights Act.

The judge, Nelva Gonzales Ramos of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, had previously made a similar ruling, but after Texas appealed her decision, a federal appellate court instructed her to review the issue once more. The appeals court — the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, in New Orleans — found that Judge Ramos had relied too heavily on Texas’ history of enacting discriminatory voting measures and other evidence the Fifth Circuit called infirm, and asked her to reweigh the question of discriminatory intent.

I can hear him now.  "A spic judge dares mess with Texass?"
RE: The WLB Will Be Shrieking Like Someone Took A Blowtorch To His Balls
Will it be a ululating alto?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
What does this have to do with Trump?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 10, 2017 at 8:23 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What does this have to do with Trump?
Voter suppression is the heart of the Grim Old Party's election strategy.
(April 10, 2017 at 8:55 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 10, 2017 at 8:23 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: What does this have to do with Trump?
Voter suppression is the heart of the Grim Old Party's election strategy.

But not specifically Trumps, unless Trump is a TX pub in disguise.
Don't be naive, MH.  It doesn't suit you.

The republicunts are all about voter suppression.... as long as they can identify which voters to suppress.
(April 10, 2017 at 9:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Don't be naive, MH.  It doesn't suit you.

The republicunts are all about voter suppression.... as long as they can identify which voters to suppress.

I'm not, I know the pubs are for strict voter registration that often leans to over zealous, example TX. 

Please tie TX registration laws directly to Trump. Or admit that this is just another emotional Trump slam because it feels good.
Hair Hitler is the leader of the republicunt party now.  Whatever the mother fuckers do is his fucking fault.  That's the way it works in 'Murrica.

As I recall Obama was responsible for the California drought.

(In case you forgot.)

https://thinkprogress.org/boehner-blames...50f996b1f9

Quote:Boehner Blames California Drought On Obama

So fuck the WLB and the Drumpfucks.  They wanted him "in charge" and now they have their wish with all the baggage that goes with it.

Sorry if you don't like it but turnabout is fair play.
(April 10, 2017 at 9:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hair Hitler is the leader of the republicunt party now.  Whatever the mother fuckers do is his fucking fault.  That's the way it works in 'Murrica.

As I recall Obama was responsible for the California drought.

(In case you forgot.)

https://thinkprogress.org/boehner-blames...50f996b1f9

Quote:Boehner Blames California Drought On Obama

So fuck the WLB and the Drumpfucks.  They wanted him "in charge" and now they have their wish with all the baggage that goes with it.

Sorry if you don't like it but turnabout is fair play.

OK, emotional. Thanks.
Payback.  Learn the difference.

This fish stinks from the head down.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 265 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1029 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 13453 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Someone Explain This 'Shutdown' to Me? Jade-Green Stone 62 5216 January 22, 2019 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4108 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1074 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 855 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No Wall? The WLB is Unhappy Minimalist 9 872 September 21, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  By Popular demand, a break from the WLB Brian37 5 601 August 14, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Sh*thole craps on his intel again..... Brian37 2 551 August 3, 2018 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37