Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Easter!
Happy Easter!
God bless the hearts of all those searching the truth and do their best in finding his true anointed ones of which Jesus is surely one of!
RE: Happy Easter!
...but the rest of em, well, they can all go to hell.   Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Thanks MK. Happy Easter to you as well! <3
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(April 14, 2017 at 2:40 pm)Khemikal Wrote: ...but the rest of em, well, they can all go to hell.   Wink

Hate of goodness and love by rebelling against its true nature or not caring to find it's true nature deserves that unfortunately and doesn't befit mercy to be shown. Mercy and punishment have their own place, where mercy is appropriate God is the most merciful, and where punishment is appropriate he is the severest in punishment.  As for the latter, it's cause he alone sees the truest form of its darkness and unclean nature, not that he exceeds the appropriate punishment.
I can wish you festival joy with out believing, right?

Happy Easter.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 14, 2017 at 2:34 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: God bless the hearts of all those searching the truth and do their best in finding his true anointed ones of which Jesus is surely one of!

Whatever, but how can you congratulate Easter when your holy book, Quran, claims that Jesus was slain but not crucified, with an impostor dying on the cross? With your gesture are you simply ignoring Quran for the sake of holiday or do you think that that part of Quran is false or you simply don't care?
Because this is what Surat An-Nisa [4:verse 157] says:
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Thank you Judas for the long weekend.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
You too! ^_^
So basically you are saying most of the members of this forum deserve to burn on hell, but happy easter to the few theists here?
How very thoughtful of you.

Also, i didnt know muslims worshiped the pagan goddess, but I'll paint an egg with your name on it and make her an offering in your name. You're welcome!
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Happy Pancreas Molestation Day! Have some jumbo jelly beans and Cadbury Creme Eggs for me.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Easter strory zebo-the-fat 11 1656 April 3, 2018 at 10:06 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Trump and Melania attend Easter Services !! vorlon13 2 333 April 1, 2018 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Easter! RobbyPants 17 2610 March 30, 2016 at 8:16 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Happy Easter! KevinM1 24 4248 April 5, 2015 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Historical Easter Question for Minimalist thesummerqueen 26 7424 April 5, 2015 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Easter letter from a pastor father coldwx 19 3996 April 20, 2014 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Easter Infographic Bob Kelso 2 1475 April 20, 2014 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Senshi
  Ubuntu - I am happy because my neighbors are happy. Brakeman 2 1428 September 3, 2013 at 8:36 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Is Easter based on a pagan tradition? paulpablo 75 28761 April 25, 2013 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse
  Easter The Reality Salesman01 38 6359 April 8, 2013 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist