Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easter!
Easter!
Happy God-finding-a-loophole-in-the-Original-Sin-contract-and-tricking-himself day! Of course, one wonders why it took a timeless entity who experiences everything simultaneously several thousand years to think up the plan, but whatever. Eat some jelly beans and peeps!
RE: Easter!
What's always puzzled me is all the kerfuffle to do with the Passion. If God REALLY had to sacrifice himself to himself and knew all along he was going to do so, he could have been Adam and Eve's stillborn child or something.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Bible: God created the Earth and heavens and everything else in 7 days. A monster with 7 heads and ten crowns is going to descend on us at the end of the world
Christian Commentary: The bible isn't meant to be taken literally.

Bible: Jesus rose from the dead on the third day
Christian Commentary: Hallelujah! He rose from the dead on the third day!
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.
[Image: 11i51s.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
True fact:

I have never ever ever eaten a peeps in my entire life.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 27, 2016 at 10:02 am)vorlon13 Wrote: True fact:

Have you not even swallowed a small portion?
Did no one ever make you kneel and ask that you "eat of his flesh"?
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.
happy jewish baby zombie day
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(March 27, 2016 at 10:02 am)vorlon13 Wrote: True fact:

You're not missing anything.
I tasted a tiny bit of a Peep once, just to see.
It was worse than I imagined.
High on chocolate! Happy Easter everyone!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Easter strory zebo-the-fat 11 1672 April 3, 2018 at 10:06 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Trump and Melania attend Easter Services !! vorlon13 2 337 April 1, 2018 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Happy Easter! Mystic 85 11503 April 15, 2017 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Easter! KevinM1 24 4284 April 5, 2015 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Historical Easter Question for Minimalist thesummerqueen 26 7459 April 5, 2015 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Easter letter from a pastor father coldwx 19 4031 April 20, 2014 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Easter Infographic Bob Kelso 2 1480 April 20, 2014 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Senshi
  Is Easter based on a pagan tradition? paulpablo 75 28962 April 25, 2013 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse
  Easter The Reality Salesman01 38 6421 April 8, 2013 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  WTF do Easter eggs have to do with Easter? Napoléon 24 12599 March 24, 2012 at 2:14 am
Last Post: Erinome