Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hate crime They've all been waiting for.
The hate crime They've all been waiting for.
Quote:Kori Ali Muhammad told his family there was a war going on between blacks and whites in America.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-fresno-shooting-20170418-story.html

Gee, I wonder what might give him that idea?

Quote:On Tuesday morning, police say Muhammad stalked the streets of downtown Fresno, fatally shooting three white men with a .357 revolver. Before surrendering to police, he allegedly shouted “Allahu akbar” and expressed hatred toward white people and the government, according to Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: The hate crime They've all been waiting for.

[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
And the cops took him alive?  Something is fishy right off the bat.
A thousand white power idiots are sporting boners

And no doubt  there will be screeching of " the evil liberal media will deny other races can be racist" Your not outraged enough for my tastes" double standards!" blah blah blah blah

Despite this act being near universally condemned
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Almost as excited as some people here get when a Chrisian does something terrible they can post about ;-)
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Your goddamn right about that!
All boils down to a persons interests, I suppose.  Some people enjoy pointing out religious hypocrisy, others are excited by the prospect of a mutually conceived racial holy war.  The former are the real fanatics, the latter, just down to earth and completely non-bigoted muricans.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 18, 2017 at 11:05 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Almost as excited as some people here get when a Chrisian does something terrible they can post about ;-)

You've done something terrible?

Tell me more.

Big Grin
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 18, 2017 at 10:51 pm)Aegon Wrote:

I can remember that film. And is it strange that that clip makes me want to seek out videos of black midgets fighting white midgets [if only for the novelty factor that makes me hear Ricky Gervais ask why Karl Pilkington wants to see "a gay man get buggered by a robot"]? And that I'm currently on the 13th page of Youtube searches for "midget fight" and not finding it? And why did I expect the video of a gay man getting buggered by a robot to be more interesting?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
BTDT . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4338 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2006 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  frees speech, hate speech or a comedy routine? ignoramus 16 574 May 26, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1263 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 466 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it.... Brian37 16 1917 May 8, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Free speech or Hate speech? ignoramus 20 1889 June 25, 2019 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Losty
  Have you been hacked? brewer 0 313 January 18, 2019 at 7:51 am
Last Post: brewer
  Italy crime: Gang rips open security van with diggers near Bari Duty 7 694 January 14, 2019 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Should incest between consenting adults be a crime? Angrboda 63 4809 November 27, 2018 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Divinity