Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do people actually believe Rex Tillerson?
Do people actually believe Rex Tillerson?
I'm really sorry, maybe it's just me. However, do people really believe him when he says that Trump "pressed" Putin on the election meddling? Maybe he did, but excuse me for not trusting a single words these ass wipes say.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-pre...d=48474106

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Do people actually believe Rex Tillerson?
If by "pressed" he means that trump tried to put his meat paws on putins pussy..in a loving and cordial way..then yeah, sure. IDK why Rexxon would even try to float that bullshit, what with Scrotus telling us and putin that the claims of russian interference were exaggerated, and both parties making it explicitly clear that they would move on...even going so far as to say that we would "cooperate" in the future, in cybersecurity. Along the way casually mentioning that we would not interfere in russian elections - supporting the central lie of putins state that russian dissatisfaction -with- that state is due to western meddling and not corruption or the authoritarian bent of a murderous despot. Yeah, great idea, give the fox the keys to the henhouse, what could go wrong?

Trump just waved the fucking white flag for all of western democracy. Good job, real presidential. I'm so tired of winning.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 8, 2017 at 7:59 am)Khemikal Wrote: If by "pressed" he means that trump tried to put his meat paws on putins pussy..in a loving and cordial way..then yeah, sure.  IDK why Rexxon would even try to float that bullshit, what with Scrotus telling us and putin that the claims of russian interference were exaggerated, and both parties making it explicitly clear that they would move on...even going so far as to say that we would "cooperate" in the future, in cybersecurity.  Along the way casually mentioning that we would not interfere in russian elections - supporting the central lie of putins state that russian dissatisfaction -with- that state is due to western meddling and not corruption or the authoritarian bent of a murderous despot.  Yeah, great idea, give the fox the keys to the henhouse, what could go wrong?

Trump just waved the fucking white flag for all of western democracy.  Good job, real presidential.  I'm so tired of winning.

Yep! And even the media is now falling to Trump's feet and licking his asshole. Americans are seriously stupid.

I wouldn't believe 'em as far as I could kick 'em against the wind.

I wonder if the WLB signed over the deed to the white house to Putin?
(July 8, 2017 at 4:51 am)It_Was_me Wrote: I'm really sorry, maybe it's just me. However, do people really believe him when he says that Trump "pressed" Putin on the election meddling? Maybe he did, but excuse me for not trusting a single words these ass wipes say.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-pre...d=48474106

By "pressed" Tillerson of course meant that what Drumpfuck said was "master, your semen is the most delectable in the world. For all the blowjobs I'm giving you could you please let me tell the world that I pushed you hard on the 'election' thing. I'll of course say that you had nothing to do with it."
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(July 8, 2017 at 1:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I wonder if the WLB signed over the deed to the white house to Putin?

Pretty sure the Shitgibbon's kneepads got one hell of a workout.

The answer is no
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(July 8, 2017 at 5:54 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(July 8, 2017 at 1:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I wonder if the WLB signed over the deed to the white house to Putin?

Pretty sure the Shitgibbon's kneepads got one hell of a workout.

Careful! Trumps base is very sensitive about that subject!  Tongue

(July 8, 2017 at 8:00 pm)It_Was_me Wrote:
(July 8, 2017 at 5:54 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Pretty sure the Shitgibbon's kneepads got one hell of a workout.

Careful! Trumps base is very sensitive about that subject!  Tongue

Yeah ... jealousy is a bitch.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1285 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are nowdays "terrorists" actually terrorists? Macoleco 7 832 February 17, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Tillerson Out as Secretary of State Crossless2.0 12 1438 March 17, 2018 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Opinions On Secretary of State Tillerson AFTT47 16 2515 December 17, 2017 at 10:34 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  D'uh. Tell Us Something We Don't Know Rex Minimalist 6 1513 December 12, 2017 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Actually, FuckFace, This Is Precisely The Time Minimalist 4 550 September 8, 2017 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  White people assuming other white people like Trump Sterben 81 11722 April 1, 2017 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Sterben
  No One Actually Wants an Equal Society InquiringMind 69 7788 March 21, 2017 at 11:31 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Tea Party membership driven by white people who hate brown people, sez science Ryantology 33 5965 November 4, 2014 at 9:34 am
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  The further people politically move from moderacy the more people lie là bạn điên 26 9134 December 30, 2013 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Snidely Whiplash